Will be compiling a MrP wishlist.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Today at 3:46 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 444
Styleforum Top Picks
EDIT: SO many sick leathers in this vid, someone name them all haha
2 Chainz is like the corniest dude ever. Definitely stuck in the past, style wise.
continuing king julien's RO saga.
yes, he did sell it. and hopefully the ball ends on my hand. he's spot on on his description with F1 pilot's better lamb which is considerably thicker but still supple.
bottomline, everything boils down to fit which imo still gives a slimmer silhouette... shoulders falls on the right spot, sleeves' easily accommodate my bicep and the bottom hem fits snug. but it's not rib-cracking-arm-hugging-tight similar to those pictures in the web.
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
- › Lee Sportswear Union Made Check Flannel Shirt 13 minutes ago
- › two nice medium sweaters Brooks brothers and LL Bean 14 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 24 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 27 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 29 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 31 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 34 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015