I think it´s Burberry Prorsum S/S 2011.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... Last post on Today at 10:31 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Looking for longer "military" style leather coat. Can't decide between Burberry or... Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 420
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm new to the forum, and only here to see if anyone of you guys can help me out. Seems like a lot of you know your way around leather jackets.
My apartment burned down last week, and I lost all my stuff.. Sucks yeah.. One of my items that had the most personal value to me was my Levi's leather jacket.
I have been looking all over the internet for this jacket. I know its not the best quality and stuff, but i really liked it, and havent found any jacket that speaks to me that way. Do you guys know of anywhere to get this? Or do you guys know any other jacket that has the same look as this one? I live in Norway, but bought this in New York, while I was there on vacation.
This is the jacket, where its out of stock....
Would REALLY appreciate any help!
I think this might be the jacket you're after:
Looked good on the runway but it would have been better if it had a zip fastening imo. Seems to be the same cut as the current drkshdw worker jacket, if so it does have a tendency to flare out a little in the chest/armpit as you can see on the pic.
a jacket like that, with a zip?
I think the model could size down one and it might get rid of that problem? The shoulder looks slightly big.
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 24 minutes ago
- › Bespoke Grenadine ties. Who's the best? 25 minutes ago
- › Great V Cut Suit brands for a regular guy - Opinions 26 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 28 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 29 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015