I think it´s Burberry Prorsum S/S 2011.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 12:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Yesterday at 6:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 420post #6286 of 149589/6/12 at 8:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6287 of 149589/7/12 at 9:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Steffen Westbye
I'm new to the forum, and only here to see if anyone of you guys can help me out. Seems like a lot of you know your way around leather jackets.
My apartment burned down last week, and I lost all my stuff.. Sucks yeah.. One of my items that had the most personal value to me was my Levi's leather jacket.
I have been looking all over the internet for this jacket. I know its not the best quality and stuff, but i really liked it, and havent found any jacket that speaks to me that way. Do you guys know of anywhere to get this? Or do you guys know any other jacket that has the same look as this one? I live in Norway, but bought this in New York, while I was there on vacation.
This is the jacket, where its out of stock....
Would REALLY appreciate any help!
I think this might be the jacket you're after:
http://www.gilt.com/sale/men/levis-outerwear/product/146980152-levis-outerwear-racer-leather-jacketpost #6288 of 149589/7/12 at 10:36ampost #6289 of 149589/7/12 at 10:48ampost #6290 of 149589/7/12 at 12:28pmpost #6291 of 149589/7/12 at 1:32pmpost #6292 of 149589/7/12 at 2:13pmpost #6293 of 149589/7/12 at 11:35pmpost #6294 of 149589/7/12 at 11:44pmpost #6295 of 149589/8/12 at 8:23ampost #6296 of 149589/8/12 at 10:46ampost #6297 of 149589/8/12 at 11:10am
Looked good on the runway but it would have been better if it had a zip fastening imo. Seems to be the same cut as the current drkshdw worker jacket, if so it does have a tendency to flare out a little in the chest/armpit as you can see on the pic.post #6298 of 149589/8/12 at 11:11ampost #6299 of 149589/8/12 at 11:21amQuote:
a jacket like that, with a zip?
nopost #6300 of 149589/8/12 at 11:23amQuote:
I think the model could size down one and it might get rid of that problem? The shoulder looks slightly big.
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 55 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 56 seconds ago
- › G Star Sandhurst Jacket Size XXL 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 9 minutes ago
- › G-Star Raw Arctic Quilted Field Jacket Size XXL 9 minutes ago
- › Comme Des Garcons Homme Black Boiled Wool Jacket (48-50) 24 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 24 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 28 minutes ago
- › Maison Martin Margiela Chunky Handknit Cardigan, Size L (fits 48-52) 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories