Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... Last post on Today at 4:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 417
Styleforum Top Picks
hey wait a minute !!
I'm new to the forum, and only here to see if anyone of you guys can help me out. Seems like a lot of you know your way around leather jackets.
My apartment burned down last week, and I lost all my stuff.. Sucks yeah.. One of my items that had the most personal value to me was my Levi's leather jacket.
I have been looking all over the internet for this jacket. I know its not the best quality and stuff, but i really liked it, and havent found any jacket that speaks to me that way. Do you guys know of anywhere to get this? Or do you guys know any other jacket that has the same look as this one? I live in Norway, but bought this in New York, while I was there on vacation.
This is the jacket, where its out of stock....
Would REALLY appreciate any help!
Would you mind something slimmer fitting? As I find that Levi's one to have pretty baggy looking sleeves.
If you wouldn't mind paying a bit more, a lot of Japanese brands like Lad Musician, Lounge Lizard, Nonnative would have jackets that would make a good substitiute.
This one seems very similar, it's sold out but you can be notified when they restock it.
This one I think is a better alternative, but it's not available until October.
Edited by Raw Selvedge - 9/3/12 at 6:36am
Thanks a lot! The first one there was cool. I will maybe wait then, and browse for my old jacket in the meantime. Do you think the Levi's jacket would be found anywhere?
Edit: And btw, do you understand japanese? :)
Edit: What do you think of this one? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0081EMAGE/ref=asc_df_B0081EMAGE2152172?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=pg-332-95-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395097&creativeASIN=B0081EMAGE&fb_source=message
Will it look really shiny? Because i really liked that rugged/vintage look.
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Viberg Boots 10 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 31 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 51 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 3 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan