Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 1:23 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 10/23/16 at 3:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 417post #6242 of 164368/30/12 at 10:42pmpost #6243 of 164368/31/12 at 6:02ampost #6244 of 164369/1/12 at 7:03pmpost #6245 of 164369/1/12 at 7:21pmpost #6246 of 164369/1/12 at 8:14pmQuote:
hey wait a minute !!post #6247 of 164369/3/12 at 4:03am
I'm new to the forum, and only here to see if anyone of you guys can help me out. Seems like a lot of you know your way around leather jackets.
My apartment burned down last week, and I lost all my stuff.. Sucks yeah.. One of my items that had the most personal value to me was my Levi's leather jacket.
I have been looking all over the internet for this jacket. I know its not the best quality and stuff, but i really liked it, and havent found any jacket that speaks to me that way. Do you guys know of anywhere to get this? Or do you guys know any other jacket that has the same look as this one? I live in Norway, but bought this in New York, while I was there on vacation.
This is the jacket, where its out of stock....
Would REALLY appreciate any help!
Steffenpost #6248 of 164369/3/12 at 4:09ampost #6249 of 164369/3/12 at 4:12ampost #6250 of 164369/3/12 at 4:37ampost #6251 of 164369/3/12 at 4:53amSorry to hear about that, do you have a budget? That style of jacket is quite a classic design and alot of brands have similar jackets.
Would you mind something slimmer fitting? As I find that Levi's one to have pretty baggy looking sleeves.
If you wouldn't mind paying a bit more, a lot of Japanese brands like Lad Musician, Lounge Lizard, Nonnative would have jackets that would make a good substitiute.post #6252 of 164369/3/12 at 5:12ampost #6253 of 164369/3/12 at 6:00amHave a browse though here:
This one seems very similar, it's sold out but you can be notified when they restock it.
This one I think is a better alternative, but it's not available until October.
Edited by Raw Selvedge - 9/3/12 at 6:36ampost #6254 of 164369/3/12 at 6:48am
Thanks a lot! The first one there was cool. I will maybe wait then, and browse for my old jacket in the meantime. Do you think the Levi's jacket would be found anywhere?
Edit: And btw, do you understand japanese? :)
Edit: What do you think of this one? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0081EMAGE/ref=asc_df_B0081EMAGE2152172?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=pg-332-95-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395097&creativeASIN=B0081EMAGE&fb_source=message
Will it look really shiny? Because i really liked that rugged/vintage look.post #6255 of 164369/3/12 at 6:56am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 17 minutes ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 26 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...