Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 10:14 am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 5/14/16 at 4:24pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 417post #6242 of 158878/30/12 at 10:42pmpost #6243 of 158878/31/12 at 6:02ampost #6244 of 158879/1/12 at 7:03pmpost #6245 of 158879/1/12 at 7:21pmpost #6246 of 158879/1/12 at 8:14pmQuote:
hey wait a minute !!post #6247 of 158879/3/12 at 4:03am
I'm new to the forum, and only here to see if anyone of you guys can help me out. Seems like a lot of you know your way around leather jackets.
My apartment burned down last week, and I lost all my stuff.. Sucks yeah.. One of my items that had the most personal value to me was my Levi's leather jacket.
I have been looking all over the internet for this jacket. I know its not the best quality and stuff, but i really liked it, and havent found any jacket that speaks to me that way. Do you guys know of anywhere to get this? Or do you guys know any other jacket that has the same look as this one? I live in Norway, but bought this in New York, while I was there on vacation.
This is the jacket, where its out of stock....
Would REALLY appreciate any help!
Steffenpost #6248 of 158879/3/12 at 4:09ampost #6249 of 158879/3/12 at 4:12ampost #6250 of 158879/3/12 at 4:37ampost #6251 of 158879/3/12 at 4:53amSorry to hear about that, do you have a budget? That style of jacket is quite a classic design and alot of brands have similar jackets.
Would you mind something slimmer fitting? As I find that Levi's one to have pretty baggy looking sleeves.
If you wouldn't mind paying a bit more, a lot of Japanese brands like Lad Musician, Lounge Lizard, Nonnative would have jackets that would make a good substitiute.post #6252 of 158879/3/12 at 5:12ampost #6253 of 158879/3/12 at 6:00amHave a browse though here:
This one seems very similar, it's sold out but you can be notified when they restock it.
This one I think is a better alternative, but it's not available until October.
Edited by Raw Selvedge - 9/3/12 at 6:36ampost #6254 of 158879/3/12 at 6:48am
Thanks a lot! The first one there was cool. I will maybe wait then, and browse for my old jacket in the meantime. Do you think the Levi's jacket would be found anywhere?
Edit: And btw, do you understand japanese? :)
Edit: What do you think of this one? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0081EMAGE/ref=asc_df_B0081EMAGE2152172?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=pg-332-95-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395097&creativeASIN=B0081EMAGE&fb_source=message
Will it look really shiny? Because i really liked that rugged/vintage look.post #6255 of 158879/3/12 at 6:56am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 21 seconds ago
- › Anyone know what jacket this is? 58 seconds ago
- › NIKE Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › KIIN - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › Allen Edmonds fit & sizing help