or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 411

post #6151 of 11527

 

I am guessing Kaneda didn't get past the introduction...

post #6152 of 11527

that picture with completely validates you.  you have changed all our minds.

post #6153 of 11527

Serious question now: leather vests?

 

Yes / Maybe / No / Are you fucking joking?

 

I've seen some recent looks that carry off leather vests (see the picture), but I wonder if they are really always 'next level' only... if it doesn't derail the thread too much, if anyone has any pictures of what they consider good (or bad) examples, I wouldn't mind seeing them. 

 

from Kormakur & Skjoldur, A/W 2012.

post #6154 of 11527
Wait, there's two of you?

I personally dislike the way these jackets look but I can see their place in the niche world of vintage enthusiasts who kiss Rin Tanaka's book every morning. There could be some good looks coming out of that but (a) it's obviously costumey, which is OK, and (b) looks stupid with flip flops (especially in Paris).
post #6155 of 11527
aw man no I missed all the fun frown.gif
post #6156 of 11527
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMonkey View Post



I am guessing Kaneda didn't get past the introduction...

Shuddup hipster, I got the autographied first print with traces of Carnegie's firstborn barfing on the last page, paid $75,000 for it at Swann galleries. Don't make me post a picture of myself in a speedo with Rush Limbaugh so I combine a non-sequitur with an appeal to illusory authority!!
post #6157 of 11527
Yes, but do you have an evil twin who will pose with you for that picture?
post #6158 of 11527
i hope someone saved it before he deleted. best thing ever on sf.
post #6159 of 11527

Here's a picture with Axl Rose.  Your argument is now invalid.

post #6160 of 11527
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

i hope someone saved it before he deleted. best thing ever on sf.

lurker[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneda View Post

the belt is actually this amazing all leather vintage from RRL. I usually wear all my jackets with vintage leather boots, but no way you could walk around in those for hours. I need to try sneakers out, but for some reason, I always hate the sneakers/jeans look. Each their own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneda View Post

Have you ever shopped at RRL or even in NYC for good leather items? Only reason I paid that much for it was because the jacket's condition was superb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneda View Post

I love the hipster chiming in about being "worn out"...no look is worse than the hipster image - rolled up jeans, mustache, suspenders, skinny pants...they all look like left over butchers from 150 years ago. Wow, this forum is really a bunch of assholes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneda View Post

To appease my hipster friend (sorry i can spend more on a jacket than your monthly rent)...here are some more shots of my "worn out" jacket that gets compliments every time i wear it. Going to start growing a mustache now and who knows, maybe I'll even bring my laptop to a coffee shop like that dbag and pretend to be working all day long.
post #6161 of 11527
Wait what did I miss? What did he say!

Thanks d00d ^^^
post #6162 of 11527
Need the pics that went with it.
post #6163 of 11527
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

Wait what did I miss? What did he say!
Thanks d00d ^^^

 

Shut up hipster

post #6164 of 11527
What was still up on my ipad screen... As I said, the jackets are kinda cool for those into this kind of vintage stuff
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #6165 of 11527

Only thing I could find

 

by: kaneda

To appease my hipster friend (sorry i can spend more on a jacket than your monthly rent)...here are some more shots of my "worn out"  jacket that gets compliments every time i wear it.  Going to start growing a mustache now and who knows, maybe I'll even bring my laptop to a coffee shop like that dbag and pretend to be working all day long. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?