or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 401

post #6001 of 12586

It's not a safari(although it's similar), it's not long either. I don't know that the exact name because the names are ever changing and the designs seem to be changing and merging a lot lately.

 

It's most like a globa (minus the arm pocket and back zip), the back is pinched in at the middle just like a globa. The other difference to a globa in that the the pockets are like those are older leather's like 'ricks jacket'.

 

It's on the luisaviaroma sale section in a different leather, next to a safari.

 

Here's your full image. 303483_mrp_in_l.jpg and from the back http://www.mrporter.com/images/products/303483/303483_mrp_bk_l.jpg


Edited by several - 7/14/12 at 5:29pm
post #6002 of 12586
You're right, it looks like a combination of Globa and Mollino.
post #6003 of 12586
leatherjacket1.jpg?122501

undercover
post #6004 of 12586
Quote:
Originally Posted by several View Post

It's not a safari(although it's similar), it's not long either. I don't know that the exact name because the names are ever changing and the designs seem to be changing and merging a lot lately.

It's most like a globa (minus the arm pocket and back zip), the back is pinched in at the middle just like a globa. The other difference to a globa in that the the pockets are like those are older leather's like 'ricks jacket'.

It's on the luisaviaroma sale section in a different leather, next to a safari.

Here's your full image. 303483_mrp_in_l.jpg and from the back http://www.mrporter.com/images/products/303483/303483_mrp_bk_l.jpg

i appreciate it, i really wanted to figure out what it was
post #6005 of 12586
2z5ukhc.jpg
2dk0674.jpg
54vrk6.jpg
post #6006 of 12586
RG, kind of nice.
2iqdzs.jpg



What do you guys think of the 3.1 Phillip Lim with detachable sleeves?
30mnyub.jpg
2lj2q11.jpg
98rsqu.jpg
2qbwujb.jpg
post #6007 of 12586
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
2z5ukhc.jpg
2dk0674.jpg
54vrk6.jpg

man that's really close to being awesome imo. just a few details i could do without.
post #6008 of 12586
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
2z5ukhc.jpg
2dk0674.jpg
54vrk6.jpg

too short and whats up with the lining
post #6009 of 12586
Think it looks great. Shearling lining.
post #6010 of 12586
^ what about it? looks good from here

btw, I have this NWT RO leather jacket in XXL, Lemme know if interested. Will sell for cost which was $510ish

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp/tskay/3FD17CD7/cod10/59125615HK/sts/dreambox80
post #6011 of 12586
J.S.Art -- Japanese-made leather jackets inspired by samurai armor.

J.S.ART-Samurai-Armour-meets-Japanese-Fashion-3.jpg
J.S.ART-Samurai-Armour-meets-Japanese-Fashion-9.jpg
J.S.ART-Samurai-Armour-meets-Japanese-Fashion-12.jpg

http://tokyotelephone.com/j-s-art-samurai-armor-meets-japanese-fashion/
post #6012 of 12586
Ann D.
2im4d1y.jpg
347wjzm.jpg
post #6013 of 12586
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

too short and whats up with the lining

it is not too short at all, hits the (tall as fuck) model right at his waist. if anything rick leathers are too long in the front. and its called a shearling lining
post #6014 of 12586
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post

it is not too short at all, hits the (tall as fuck) model right at his waist. if anything rick leathers are too long in the front. and its called a shearling lining

just not a fan of this particular rick, i actually like a lot of his stuff
post #6015 of 12586
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

J.S.Art -- Japanese-made leather jackets inspired by samurai armor.
J.S.ART-Samurai-Armour-meets-Japanese-Fashion-3.jpg
J.S.ART-Samurai-Armour-meets-Japanese-Fashion-9.jpg
J.S.ART-Samurai-Armour-meets-Japanese-Fashion-12.jpg
http://tokyotelephone.com/j-s-art-samurai-armor-meets-japanese-fashion/
I think I just want to wear the armor.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?