or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 400

post #5986 of 12875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arethusa View Post

Suum cuique is a ruthless maxim of justice.
You do seem to deserve your jacket.

Oh, you took Latin in college? That's cute.
post #5987 of 12875
lol @ sinned being a pissy lil ho, case in point
post #5988 of 12875
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

lol @ sinned being a pissy lil ho, case in point

you are pathetic jet

why do you start these squabbles, you just clutter the threads
post #5989 of 12875
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

1zn4al5.png
RFX - what is the leather used for this Intarsia? it looks like rather substantial.
post #5990 of 12875
Not sure, probably looks substantial because it is supposed to be shearling lined? At least that's what it says in the description, it looks like lamb though, I can't imagine it being calf. $4k+ price tag might mean it's more exotic leather, maybe Kunk can chime in?
post #5991 of 12875
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post

Are incarnation leathers simply not lined or is that just on some models?

mine was fully lined in very thick canvas, which was not comfortable at the arms actually
post #5992 of 12875
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Not sure, probably looks substantial because it is supposed to be shearling lined? At least that's what it says in the description, it looks like lamb though, I can't imagine it being calf. $4k+ price tag might mean it's more exotic leather, maybe Kunk can chime in?

the price is wrong, they mixed it up with the shearling. it is actually 2215 and very lightly oiled calf
post #5993 of 12875
anyone have experience with giorgio brato leathers?

Looking at some at archive sf but cant find much about quality/construction.
post #5994 of 12875
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post

the price is wrong, they mixed it up with the shearling. it is actually 2215 and very lightly oiled calf

Interesting, isn't that price a bit low for oiled calf though? Even if the leather is thinner than previous seasons I would still expect it to retail around $3k.
post #5995 of 12875
no, it's thin and more like the spring-weight jackets
post #5996 of 12875
post #5997 of 12875
hey folks can anyone id this rick owens please, mr. porter has it on the designer page but no info:
230
now before you guys get on my case, i went through last 50 pages of this thread and went through at least 10 boutiques that carry RO

also what leather is it made of? looks substantially thick

thanks
post #5998 of 12875
That's the Safari leather jacket (long version) in oiled calf if I were to guess.
post #5999 of 12875
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

That's the Safari leather jacket (long version) in oiled calf if I were to guess.

thank you at leas not i know what to look for...
post #6000 of 12875
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?