or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 312

post #4666 of 11788
Is there a benefit to leather sleeves or is it purely aesthetics?
post #4667 of 11788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post

Is there a benefit to leather sleeves or is it purely aesthetics?

it's awesome?
post #4668 of 11788
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post

Is there a benefit to leather sleeves or is it purely aesthetics?

it's awesome?

What he said.

In the end, it's a personal preference. I'd rather have the leather sleeves over the full denim.

Forward has this but why does the collar look stupid in the pic? I guess it's not meant to be buttoned all he way up or just bad design?
qVsxA.jpg
post #4669 of 11788
i think rick owens stands behind the philosophy that no one should have to carry a bag for every day items hence the huge pockets but this dude aint carrying an ipad around
post #4670 of 11788
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnknrd View Post

i think rick owens stands behind the philosophy that no one should have to carry a bag for every day items hence the huge pockets. . .

RO is wise.
post #4671 of 11788
Quick updated on that Levi's leather jacket (not that anyone is interested since its not RO approved) but it'll be available at the flagship stores, Barney's, and possibly Nordstrom after Christmas or in the new year.
post #4672 of 11788
Did anyone here snag the faded blue RO denim jacket (sz M) that showed up on eBay today?
BIN price was $230 or so.
I hesitated (for less than an hour) and somebody grabbed it. . .
post #4673 of 11788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Quick updated on that Levi's leather jacket (not that anyone is interested since its not RO approved) but it'll be available at the flagship stores, Barney's, and possibly Nordstrom after Christmas or in the new year.
Which Levis jacket, the two-tone one?
post #4674 of 11788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnknrd View Post

i think rick owens stands behind the philosophy that no one should have to carry a bag for every day items hence the huge pockets. . .

RO is wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICK OWENS 
I’m not a fan of man bags, or girl bags either—or even sunglasses. I don’t like fussy accessories. Isn’t it more chic to be free? Every jacket I make has interior pockets big enough to store a book and a sandwich and a passport.
post #4675 of 11788
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Which Levis jacket, the two-tone one?
I think he's talking about the bomber in this month's GQ.
post #4676 of 11788
Quote:
Originally Posted by systematic View Post

I think he's talking about the bomber in this month's GQ.

Correct
post #4677 of 11788
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnknrd View Post

i think rick owens stands behind the philosophy that no one should have to carry a bag for every day items hence the huge pockets but this dude aint carrying an ipad around

Or like my jacket, it just turns into a bag icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #4678 of 11788
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

What he said.
In the end, it's a personal preference. I'd rather have the leather sleeves over the full denim.
Forward has this but why does the collar look stupid in the pic? I guess it's not meant to be buttoned all he way up or just bad design?
qVsxA.jpg

they buttoned it in a idiotic manner, hopefully. Didn't seem like thats how it buttons when I tried it on.
post #4679 of 11788
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

$8900 fallow python suede rider
http://i.imgur.com/M9zm9.jpg
$13990 nubuck ostrich w/ shearling collar Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AYtEr.jpg

The ostrich bomber is now only $6999 on gucci's site. I can't wait to get a mtm toj of it for $410.
post #4680 of 11788
also, rick said that about the pockets, but the dude is making fucking bracelets and perfume now....ffffuuuu.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?