Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 10:22 am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 3/7/17 at 8:12am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 295post #4412 of 1720910/3/11 at 6:07ampost #4413 of 1720910/3/11 at 10:57ampost #4414 of 1720910/3/11 at 1:00pmpost #4415 of 1720910/3/11 at 1:04pmpost #4416 of 1720910/3/11 at 1:14pmpost #4417 of 1720910/3/11 at 2:39pmpost #4418 of 1720910/3/11 at 6:44pmHey guys, I wanted to ask all of you connoisseurs of the fashion industry, and who live in a country years ahead of mine. Do you know of a great leather jacket maker? I want a specific leather jacket and I want it copied, but I can´t find anyone who can really do the kind of job necessary to get it right where I live.
It´s this one, which I already posted a few pages back ...
The person also has to ship internationally, of course.
Thanks in advance for the suggestions.
Edited by Lionheart Biker - 10/3/11 at 7:09pmpost #4419 of 1720910/3/11 at 8:13pmpost #4420 of 1720910/3/11 at 8:16pm
Went searching tonight for this S&H bad boy and ended up groping two RO's.
(After a while the SA yelled we should gtfo or get a room.)
Man they fit nice.
Real. F@cking. Nice.
Too bad that sh!t is dead to me. . .
(Fwiw, the S&H Seine is pretty slick. The cut is not quite as slim as I'd like. The sleeves are long but not quite long enough. Also, the 'black' leather has a blue tint IMHO. The leather was soft but thinner than I expected. Great clean lines with some nice touches. If the sleeves had been longer and the leather thicker I would have pulled the trigger. Seems like a pretty fair value at $850 for an OTR leather.)post #4421 of 1720910/4/11 at 10:06pm
Here are some pics of my other leather jacket. The design comes from the one on my avatar. Made by the same guy who did the brown one I posted before
I enjoy riding my bike the most with this one. It just feels made for the road and blocks the hell out of the wind, which gets pretty strong and annoying here.post #4422 of 1720910/4/11 at 11:03pmpost #4423 of 1720910/4/11 at 11:13pmQuote:
The washed heavy lamb is my favorite of the Rick leathers I've handled. Specifically went out of my way to get the stooges in that material. Thick and supple, cool wrinkling. Can't comment on other leathers, unfortunatelypost #4424 of 1720910/4/11 at 11:50pmpost #4425 of 1720910/5/11 at 12:20am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 8 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 11 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...