Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 8/25/16 at 11:37am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 295post #4412 of 1630010/3/11 at 6:07ampost #4413 of 1630010/3/11 at 10:57ampost #4414 of 1630010/3/11 at 1:00pmpost #4415 of 1630010/3/11 at 1:04pmpost #4416 of 1630010/3/11 at 1:14pmpost #4417 of 1630010/3/11 at 2:39pmpost #4418 of 1630010/3/11 at 6:44pmHey guys, I wanted to ask all of you connoisseurs of the fashion industry, and who live in a country years ahead of mine. Do you know of a great leather jacket maker? I want a specific leather jacket and I want it copied, but I can´t find anyone who can really do the kind of job necessary to get it right where I live.
It´s this one, which I already posted a few pages back ...
The person also has to ship internationally, of course.
Thanks in advance for the suggestions.
Edited by Lionheart Biker - 10/3/11 at 7:09pmpost #4419 of 1630010/3/11 at 8:13pmpost #4420 of 1630010/3/11 at 8:16pm
Went searching tonight for this S&H bad boy and ended up groping two RO's.
(After a while the SA yelled we should gtfo or get a room.)
Man they fit nice.
Real. F@cking. Nice.
Too bad that sh!t is dead to me. . .
(Fwiw, the S&H Seine is pretty slick. The cut is not quite as slim as I'd like. The sleeves are long but not quite long enough. Also, the 'black' leather has a blue tint IMHO. The leather was soft but thinner than I expected. Great clean lines with some nice touches. If the sleeves had been longer and the leather thicker I would have pulled the trigger. Seems like a pretty fair value at $850 for an OTR leather.)post #4421 of 1630010/4/11 at 10:06pm
Here are some pics of my other leather jacket. The design comes from the one on my avatar. Made by the same guy who did the brown one I posted before
I enjoy riding my bike the most with this one. It just feels made for the road and blocks the hell out of the wind, which gets pretty strong and annoying here.post #4422 of 1630010/4/11 at 11:03pmpost #4423 of 1630010/4/11 at 11:13pmQuote:
The washed heavy lamb is my favorite of the Rick leathers I've handled. Specifically went out of my way to get the stooges in that material. Thick and supple, cool wrinkling. Can't comment on other leathers, unfortunatelypost #4424 of 1630010/4/11 at 11:50pmpost #4425 of 1630010/5/11 at 12:20am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 10 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding