Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... Last post on Today at 1:38 am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 295
Styleforum Top Picks
It´s this one, which I already posted a few pages back ...
The person also has to ship internationally, of course.
Thanks in advance for the suggestions.
Edited by Lionheart Biker - 10/3/11 at 7:09pm
Went searching tonight for this S&H bad boy and ended up groping two RO's.
(After a while the SA yelled we should gtfo or get a room.)
Man they fit nice.
Real. F@cking. Nice.
Too bad that sh!t is dead to me. . .
(Fwiw, the S&H Seine is pretty slick. The cut is not quite as slim as I'd like. The sleeves are long but not quite long enough. Also, the 'black' leather has a blue tint IMHO. The leather was soft but thinner than I expected. Great clean lines with some nice touches. If the sleeves had been longer and the leather thicker I would have pulled the trigger. Seems like a pretty fair value at $850 for an OTR leather.)
Here are some pics of my other leather jacket. The design comes from the one on my avatar. Made by the same guy who did the brown one I posted before
I enjoy riding my bike the most with this one. It just feels made for the road and blocks the hell out of the wind, which gets pretty strong and annoying here.
The washed heavy lamb is my favorite of the Rick leathers I've handled. Specifically went out of my way to get the stooges in that material. Thick and supple, cool wrinkling. Can't comment on other leathers, unfortunately
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 11 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 20 seconds ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 23 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan