or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 273

post #4081 of 12873
good black ones in 44-48 are about $2000 or more, he is right. With the exchange rate and proxy fees that might be closer to $3000.
post #4082 of 12873
When washing leather jackets goes wrong, LOL

http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t209476651
post #4083 of 12873
^holy shit
post #4084 of 12873
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

When washing leather jackets goes wrong, LOL

http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t209476651

all i did with these jackets was submerge them in warm water for 15 minutes, threw in the the washing machine on spin cycle for 3 minutes just to get rid of excess water

no harm to the jacket at all

but heavily treated/distressed leathers might react differently
post #4085 of 12873
That jacket in the yahoo auction should look like mine, but it looks like somebody washed that thing heavily, multiple times, possibly with chemicals. That jacket is the poster child for the anti-washed leather jacket movement that I am beginning now.
post #4086 of 12873
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

That jacket in the yahoo auction should look like mine, but it looks like somebody washed that thing heavily, multiple times, possibly with chemicals. That jacket is the poster child for the anti-washed leather jacket movement that I am beginning now.

how do you know the jacket was washed?
post #4087 of 12873
lol, look at that thing man.
post #4088 of 12873
500
500
post #4089 of 12873
Impolyt is correct. And if you'd like to test your theory, I'll link you to the sz 44 black auction in which I'm 40k yen over the start price and well above 100k yen and still haven't hit the minimum bid requirement. I wish I'd been looking when they were going for $700 in some bizarro world.
post #4090 of 12873
I lost a grey size 52 a few weeks ago that ended at 580$
post #4091 of 12873
size 52 would be huge on you I think. You could even wear a size 48 (kind of a tight fit) if it's the older pattern, I think, Synth.
post #4092 of 12873
I'm gonna grab a replacement black 46 off yahoo soon though, cuz mine is beat to shreds and it's the only thing I wear.
post #4093 of 12873
Good luck - 44 black is rare and overpriced but I can't recall seeing 46 black.

And I saw that washed one on my hunt and laaaaaffed.
post #4094 of 12873
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

size 52 would be huge on you I think. You could even wear a size 48 (kind of a tight fit) if it's the older pattern, I think, Synth.

This is good to know - it was a newer one, and the measurements looked like they'd work out - from the ebay listings I've read, it seems like sizing might be a bit...scattered? Is this true? I've seen 48's through 52's that looked like they'd fit.
post #4095 of 12873
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post

I'm gonna grab a replacement black 46 off yahoo soon though, cuz mine is beat to shreds and it's the only thing I wear.
don't you make leather jackets
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?