or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 114

post #1696 of 12581
http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=0F7006&season=sale&gender=men&group=clothing&des=131&cat=&seasProdID=49I
post #1697 of 12581
JULIUS CROSSPOST
post #1698 of 12581
My only leather atm, just got it last week
Lost Worlds horsehide ryder

post #1699 of 12581
Can anybody give a description of the sizing of julius leathers, 3 and 4 in particular
post #1700 of 12581
It really, really varies season to season. It's pretty annoying. Also their non-raglans are cut a lot roomier.
post #1701 of 12581
not an expert but in case this helps. i have a model from 08 in size 4. I normally wear a medium, once in a while a large in most stuff. 4 fits snug in arms, shoulders and chest but the way it's supposed to. (it's raglan sleeve)
post #1702 of 12581
i'm dying that i can't bid on that jacket i posted up above
post #1703 of 12581
post #1704 of 12581
Quote:
Originally Posted by horton View Post
not an expert but in case this helps. i have a model from 08 in size 4. I normally wear a medium, once in a while a large in most stuff. 4 fits snug in arms, shoulders and chest but the way it's supposed to. (it's raglan sleeve)

Shoot, really? So being 6'2 and wearing a large at the minimum in other things won't work very well with julius? Or are there larger sizes in japan?
The only place I know to look on the internet is blackbird
post #1705 of 12581
Quote:
Originally Posted by fungz0r View Post
My only leather atm, just got it last week Lost Worlds horsehide ryder
Damn nice. It'll look right on you when you get older as well.
post #1706 of 12581
Quote:
Originally Posted by willpower View Post
Damn nice. It'll look right on you when you get older as well.

+1 - very good
post #1707 of 12581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
+1 - very good

Yeah thanks to Mr. Moo for pointing out that sale, wouldve never bought it if Mr.Moo didn't point it out
post #1708 of 12581
Quote:
Originally Posted by fungz0r View Post
Yeah thanks to Mr. Moo for pointing out that sale, wouldve never bought it if Mr.Moo didn't point it out

Ah, you got that one? That was a STEAL of a deal. Congrats! A horsehide jacket from one of the top manufacturers will last a lifetime and look better with every extra day of wear.
post #1709 of 12581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel View Post

"ramb leather"

still very much want
post #1710 of 12581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cote View Post

my fav leather
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?