The red chair is an Arne Jacobsen egg chair which appears to be in a red fabric. The back of the white chair on the left side of the frame is probably an eames fiberglass chair. Not sure about the blue one with armrests though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 8:26 am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Yesterday at 3:22 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 1054post #15797 of 164275/2/16 at 9:04amQuote:
Some beautiful pieces. Damn the guy is putting out swollen up fat man sized Converse and ugly ass adidas shell toes now. Shame.post #15798 of 164275/2/16 at 2:03pmpost #15799 of 164275/3/16 at 11:38ampost #15800 of 164275/3/16 at 12:16pmQuote:
Haven't tried the 613S, but the 519 is something like a compromise between the (regular) 613 and slimmer fitting 626.
The regular 613 is just a traditional fitting Perfecto. Some people find they need to slim the arms down, but it depends on the look and feel you want. The 626 is a slimmer fitting jacket off-the-rack, but it has a longer body (which @0JSIMPS0N likes). 519 is a kind of in-between model -- like the 626, but with the length of the 613.
I liked the 519 fit, but ended up just picking a vintage 613, FWIW.post #15801 of 164275/3/16 at 12:27pmpost #15802 of 164275/3/16 at 9:28pmI have 519 and it is by far the most best fitting Schott jacket. No puffy sleeves like older traditional models that I don't like. I wears quite slim, quite close to BLK DNM 5, but I think BLK DNM is still slimmier.
626 was a bit too long (I am 183cm and sized XL/44) though the leather was very beautiful and shiny. As I understand in older 626 there is no bi-swing back that newer ones have. The vintaged model 626vn doesn't have bi-swing back either so it would be wise to size up. Maybe Schott used older 626 models to make 626vn models. It is something to consider and very important regarding the fit when buying without trying it on.
I also have Schott models 530, 641hh that are Cafe Racer styled and Perf1 (brown perfecto 100th anniversary model made in USA for European market). The leather of 519 is really soft and feels nice. Same leather is used in 530. It doesn't need any breaking in like stiff horsehide does.
My next leather jacket will propably be Lewis Leathers lightning (402 or 391) or Vanson Daredevil. They are nice slim fitting jackets without epaulets if one doesn't like them.
Edited by Qristian - 5/4/16 at 2:36ampost #15803 of 164275/4/16 at 8:13ampost #15804 of 164275/4/16 at 10:37ampost #15805 of 164275/4/16 at 1:22pmpost #15806 of 164275/6/16 at 10:46pmWell I told myself no more leather jackets but who can resist a 5-zip for a good price? Forum member @cyc wid it gave me a great deal on this one in burnished grey calfskin, which I'm really enjoying so far. Nice break from the usual black leather. I usually wear a 48 and this is a 50 but I think it fits pretty well. I could probably wear a 48 no problem but I like being able to layer a sweater in winter. Sorry for the crappy bathroom pics.. I broke my real camera on a recent hiking trip.
Only question mark for me on the fit are the sleeves.. I know 5-zip sleeves are cut wider but these feel really wide. I did a quick measurement and my KKA DR (which has pretty slim sleeves) is 6.25" at the elbow, my Theory DR is 6.5" and the 5-zip here is 7.25". Thinking of having my tailor slim these down a bit. Thoughts?post #15807 of 164275/6/16 at 10:56pmpost #15808 of 164275/7/16 at 6:50am
In the market for my first leather jacket. Initial thoughts on this? Unfortunately I don't have extra photos. I was in a bit of a rush, but I'm planning on going back today or tomorrow to check it out again, but I wanted to try it on with a hoodie under because in the winter, I'll definitely need that extra layer.post #15809 of 164275/7/16 at 7:24ampost #15810 of 164275/7/16 at 9:18am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 18 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 24 minutes ago
- › Crusty's "What I wore on this Date in History" - a walk down memory... 29 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...