or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 1023

post #15331 of 16656
Lulz
post #15332 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by acl1 View Post

Fok please just start a thread about the luxire collab already!

Ashish is prepping all the measurements needed, etc...

 

i.e. it is being worked on.

post #15333 of 16656
Picked up a zb calf henrikson, very happy to have gotten it. Very soft and flexible calf in a nice mid weight, good on its own down to the 40s and I can layer under if it's cold
Edited by Benesyed - 2/24/16 at 10:47am
post #15334 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Picked up a zb calf henrikson, very happy to have gotten it. Very busy and flexible calf in a nice mid weight, good on its own down to the 40s and I can later under if it's cold

i, too, am happy you got it because it looked very good on you icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

BENES-KUN IS ALL GROWN UP ;o;!
post #15335 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Picked up a zb calf henrikson, very happy to have gotten it. Very busy and flexible calf in a nice mid weight, good on its own down to the 40s and I can later under if it's cold

How does it mesh with your Schneider stuff? I've been tempted by ZB leathers, but feared them being too aggressive for my aesthetic
post #15336 of 16656
i don't think zam's leathers are all aggressive. the minimalist ones should fit your bill pretty well. the snap collar minimalist is really nice, but the price tag isn't as nice frown.gif
post #15337 of 16656
Yeah, price is a little hefty for my budget shog[1].gif Kinda tempted to get a cheap 10sei0otto one for a minimalist black leather.
post #15338 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

How does it mesh with your Schneider stuff? I've been tempted by ZB leathers, but feared them being too aggressive for my aesthetic

i wear it with a t shirt and jeans and my guido boots for when i want to cheat on schneider

that being said i could easily wear it with the knit trousers and a grey button down and itd be fine.
post #15339 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

i don't think zam's leathers are all aggressive. the minimalist ones should fit your bill pretty well. the snap collar minimalist is really nice, but the price tag isn't as nice frown.gif

the pricing is better than rick owens even at full price. I had a RO intarsia that was about 1.5k retail and it was not as nice leather IMO.
post #15340 of 16656
I wasn't impressed with the Rick intarsia I had either, that and I really don't want elastic-bomber style cuffs. I'll have to keep ZB in mind. Also kinda tempted by this Siki one, although I think the paneling might make it a little weird to wear.

post #15341 of 16656
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

I wasn't impressed with the Rick intarsia I had either, that and I really don't want elastic-bomber style cuffs. I'll have to keep ZB in mind. Also kinda tempted by this Siki one, although I think the paneling might make it a little weird to wear.

What do you mean weird to wear? Ive always liked siki im outerwear.
post #15342 of 16656
Just not sure how it'd look like, on my body I guess? I actually have the exact same coat in wool and it fits well, just wonder if the detailing would look odd in person on a leather jacket; but I'm probably overthinking it lol
post #15343 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

Just not sure how it'd look like, on my body I guess? I actually have the exact same coat in wool and it fits well, just wonder if the detailing would look odd in person on a leather jacket; but I'm probably overthinking it lol

i think it would look cool with a t shirt, jeans and combat boots or sneakers. You could also just siki out get a HP shirt some cool siki pants and some cool footwear and fashion out hardcore icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #15344 of 16656
Yeah, I think it could look good. Would love some Siki cropped black pants to wear it with, but I'm sure I can make do. Will still keep my eyes out for a ZB though!
post #15345 of 16656

Can anyone comment on the quality of the John Elliott leathers? I didn't want to ask in the official thread for obvious reasons.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?