or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 991

post #14851 of 16655
IIRC it was stock config- if I were given a do-over I would try japanese tight fit but as you mentioned the sizing difference is almost negligible. I think the hide is very thick and with the quilting and zipper hardware its a true moto jacket. I expected something less substantial, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #14852 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fycus View Post

IIRC it was stock config- if I were given a do-over I would try japanese tight fit but as you mentioned the sizing difference is almost negligible. I think the hide is very thick and with the quilting and zipper hardware its a true moto jacket. I expected something less substantial, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

Yes, the quilting makes is a warm piece an pretty substantial. However, I am pretty sure that on a custom job, you can choose to get a regular satin lining or something of the like. I agree that the zippers are pretty "hardcore". However, from what I've seen from SLP for instance, large ass zippers are not uncommon in the fashion world either.

 

 

PS. Now go ahead and by my suede 5-zip, damned! :censored: ;)

post #14853 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post
 

 

Ah, these mysterious bad reviews. :)Where did you read them? I've been searching for a while, but can't seem to find any...

 

 

I assume this was a stock jacket? Otherwise you could've gotten the slimmer and longer, adjusted for your body type. I wear my 391 all the time with denim and a shirt, T-shirt or sweatshirt and it looks great imho. Not much difference between mine and the looks of a fashion item like a TOJ/Falcon. My 2 cents of course...

lol I've actually read some comments on this forum and fedoralounge.  I'ved tried one on at DSMNY and the ROLL Lewis Leather store in Tokyo.  Felt nice but wasn't 100% sold on buying it.  Plus, I would have had to buy one made to measure, since the off the rack one didn't fit me exactly how I wanted it to.  

post #14854 of 16655
Voting thread for the SW&D Leather Jacket Challenge is now up!
Edited by willy cheesesteak - 10/6/15 at 9:43pm
post #14855 of 16655

Can anyone recommend a leather bomber jacket? preferably in the 400 dollar price range. All saints has a couple but they're 600 dollars. I just bought a denim bomber, but If i could find a leather one I would return my denim jacket and buy a leather jacket.

post #14856 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andurew Choi View Post
 

Can anyone recommend a leather bomber jacket? preferably in the 400 dollar price range. All saints has a couple but they're 600 dollars. I just bought a denim bomber, but If i could find a leather one I would return my denim jacket and buy a leather jacket.

Can you go up several hundred dollars more if it means better quality? because if you can, you can always buy a Falcon garments leather bomber(they have an affiliate thread here). Even then, I'm sure with some patience you can find one from the brand in the 400 dollar range on the second hand market here on this site or ebay. 

post #14857 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulan View Post
 

Can you go up several hundred dollars more if it means better quality? because if you can, you can always buy a Falcon garments leather bomber(they have an affiliate thread here). Even then, I'm sure with some patience you can find one from the brand in the 400 dollar range on the second hand market here on this site or ebay. 

probably not at this point. I think I'll just stick with my denim bomber and wait for next season or the season after that to get a life lasting leather jacket, assuming i don't get fat. Thanks though!

post #14858 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andurew Choi View Post

probably not at this point. I think I'll just stick with my denim bomber and wait for next season or the season after that to get a life lasting leather jacket, assuming i don't get fat. Thanks though!
ebay
post #14859 of 16655

Really want this shearling by Magic Stick 

 

So pillowy

post #14860 of 16655
It's beautiful.
post #14861 of 16655
It's perfect, where to cop?
post #14862 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolron View Post

It's perfect, where to cop?
https://magicstick.stores.jp/items/56161ada2b349247750005c5
post #14863 of 16655
these "Fuck Slides" look pretty good too

https://magicstick.stores.jp/items/55b30a68ef3377269c001328
post #14864 of 16655
So street
post #14865 of 16655

Yea they're basically the definition of hit or miss, those biggie and korn inspired text printed shirts are reallll bad, maybe thats the point? Most of the time Japanese brands use english text on clothing it's garbage.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?