Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 10:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 2/9/17 at 7:45am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 989post #14821 of 171329/27/15 at 7:20amJudging by the back length the uo is the 626 pattern which is something schott does pretty often on collabs. The navy satin looks great though. My 626 has the flannel lining and while I like the flannel in general a lot of my tees are knits so the lining kind of pulls up the sleeves when i put it on which is annoying, would definitely prefer a satin liningpost #14822 of 171329/27/15 at 7:40amQuote:Originally Posted by hoodog
Yeah, If I were to go for a Highwayman, it would definitely be the 1930's "Premier" version (slim). The cut of the regular would be way too boxy for me.
I didn't know you had a half belt. Whats your opinion on it? Any fit pics to share? I think @ChrisGold
also had one at one point. What's your opinion on that jacket Chris?
Very versatile, nice slim cut, perfect jacket for jeans and boots.post #14823 of 171329/29/15 at 1:30pmpost #14824 of 171329/29/15 at 5:27pmpost #14825 of 171329/29/15 at 5:37pmpost #14826 of 171329/29/15 at 5:54pmpost #14827 of 171329/29/15 at 6:21pmQuote:
Fuck you, That's supposed to be my jacket. So, seriously, can I work off your pattern?post #14828 of 171329/29/15 at 6:23pmpost #14829 of 171329/29/15 at 6:29pmpost #14830 of 171329/29/15 at 6:30pmQuote:
I think that I would like to get the jacket reversed, (so, rough side out), but with a leather collar - a very traditional 60s touch.
Fok.post #14831 of 171329/30/15 at 3:55ampost #14832 of 1713210/1/15 at 7:29am
Chiming in on the Schott/UO topic...
I've owned both a 626 as well as the Schott x UO Beatdown Perfecto. The cut between the two jackets is identical so if you try on a 626 and like the fit, expect the same thing from the UO jacket. As far as quality goes, the Beatdown version feels slightly lighter than my original 626. It is hardly noticeable (and could just be mental), but I feel like there is a subtle difference. Personally, I prefer the Beatdown Perfecto's simplicity in comparison to the traditional 626.
Here's some poor quality photos.
The left is a Supreme/Schott Flight jacket from 2012, the right is my Schott x UO Beatdown Perfecto.
And my Supreme/Levi's Leather Trucker which I regrettably sold.post #14833 of 1713210/2/15 at 5:51pmpost #14834 of 1713210/2/15 at 6:01pmpost #14835 of 1713210/3/15 at 2:09am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The (semi-)official "slutty t-shirts" thread 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 26 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 29 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 29 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 31 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 34 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 35 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 37 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...