or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 970

post #14536 of 16655

It's reversed and treated yeah. Don't think it's exactly waxed though, but it's not distressed.

post #14537 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

Isn't that Attachment leather also pre-distressed?

reverse calf
Edited by sinnedk - 8/30/15 at 2:40pm
post #14538 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by emc894 View Post

I rolled the dice on the 3rd one because price was very low and I wanted to try it on. The second one is the Schott collaboration... pretty harmless double rider. Whats so bitchy eyes smiley face about it (serious question)?

bitchy eyes smiley face about it - LOL its just the "uhoh" emoticon.

i don't like that jacket because the brown lined zips are throwing the colors off, as is the belt and the pocket in middle.

here is a similar jacket from real mccoys looking much better
post #14539 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyPunch View Post

My favourite fashion/definitely non-classic looking DR has to be this Attachment (or KKA, whatever).
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



I find it sooo cool. Too bad about the price and also someone said it was not too thick.

Also never loved RO stuff but I really liked this one, I like dark red leathers:



PSA the attachment jacket is on sale 70% off at the archive http://archivesf.com/collections/kk-attachment/products/black-calf-leather-perfecto
post #14540 of 16655
What is a size 4? I'm usually a 48 or slim 50.
post #14541 of 16655
Size 4 should fit you since KKA is slim sized (Japanese brand).

Size 4 = L
post #14542 of 16655
Damn I didn't need to know this right before going to bed.

I hope someone here has bought it by the time I get up.
post #14543 of 16655
Anyone pick it up?
post #14544 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

Anyone pick it up?

 

I emailed the store, it measures 52 cms P2P. It should fit me. :angry:

 

I can't justify buying it though. First because I'm poor and I'm trying to limit myself to one "big" purchase per year, second because I already have this 10 sei 0 otto jacket, which even though is not nearly as nice (and not a DR), it's kind of similar (matte black fairly minimalistic).

 

You know you're poor when a jacket at 70% would still be the most expensive item in your wardrobe.

post #14545 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyPunch View Post

I emailed the store, it measures 52 cms P2P. It should fit me. angry.gif

I can't justify buying it though. First because I'm poor and I'm trying to limit myself to one "big" purchase per year, second because I already have this 10 sei 0 otto jacket, which even though is not nearly as nice (and not a DR), it's kind of similar (matte black fairly minimalistic).

You know you're poor when a jacket at 70% would still be the most expensive item in your wardrobe.

hey man, a 1k jacket in the wardrobe is pretty expensive. i mean SF sense of value is skewed as is.
post #14546 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

hey man, a 1k jacket in the wardrobe is pretty expensive. i mean SF sense of value is skewed as is.

1K leather jackets are probably the .1% of all leather jackets sold. (I pulled that out of my ass but you get my point) Boards like this completely skew reality. And, since I heard that 1,000 sub $1K jackets had sold today, I bought a new Aero in Italian seal HH that should arrive by Wednesday.
post #14547 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post


hey man, a 1k jacket in the wardrobe is pretty expensive. i mean SF sense of value is skewed as is.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGold View Post


1K leather jackets are probably the .1% of all leather jackets sold. (I pulled that out of my ass but you get my point) Boards like this completely skew reality. And, since I heard that 1,000 sub $1K jackets had sold today, I bought a new Aero in Italian seal HH that should arrive by Wednesday.

 

Yep definitely, me saying I'm poor because I don't want to spend $1k in a jacket was tongue in cheek. I actually don't know anyone in person with a leather jacket that expensive.

 

I don't usually even mention to my parents or gf how much my most expensive items cost (a handful of between $500 and $1000).

post #14548 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyPunch View Post


You know you're poor when a jacket at 70% would still be the most expensive item in your wardrobe.

This may only be true on this website. And I still don't think it is.

Don't let clothes put you in financial strain dude! Seriously.
post #14549 of 16655

to be entirely fair, that retail price is pretty obscene, and even marked down it's not that much lower than what it went for in Japan. that said you'll also never find a size 4 either, so -shrug-

 

Mine's probably still one of my favorite jackets to wear though.

post #14550 of 16655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post

This may only be true on this website. And I still don't think it is.

Don't let clothes put you in financial strain dude! Seriously.

You're wrong. There's nothing wrong with putting yourself into financial strain to buy clothes. Some people are way too obsessed with money. Life is meant to be enjoyed not to just survive dumping all your cash into retirement plans and savings so you can safely arrive to death (cliche, but its true) in your J.Crew because you didn't want to financially strain yourself so you avoided doing the things you loved to do.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?