or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 930

post #13936 of 16654

Lebron is wearing Balenciaga 

post #13937 of 16654

I am really not into that LEB jacket but the flash might not be helping. Looks too big and bulky in all the wrong spaces, particularly given all that clever patterning.

post #13938 of 16654
Thanks for all the feedback. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Sizing down might be better. I'll return the jacket.
post #13939 of 16654
is the stitching off-tone on that leb jacket? I dont like how it pops, also fit looks a bit off in the shoulders, back of shoulders and elbows to me, maybe sizing down will help? or try something else thats more flattering
post #13940 of 16654
On this one, the stitching is white. It’s similar to the scarstitching in CCP. Definitely sizing down is needed as I tried my other jackets and this one had a bit more space.


Edited by nyarkies - 6/6/15 at 7:59pm
post #13941 of 16654

I don't know what is going on with those elbows but I hate them.

post #13942 of 16654
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyarkies View Post

Agreed that one looked awkward. Here are a few shots just to get a better answer.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)







i dont like it man, i'd say grab ma+ aviator for a hooded jacket instead. LEB looks cool in store pics.
post #13943 of 16654
or try tracking one of these down

post #13944 of 16654
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyarkies View Post

On this one, the stitching is white. It’s similar to the scarstitching in CCP. Definitely sizing down is needed as I tried my other jackets and this one had a bit more space.
I can appreciate the paneling work but think it would look better if it were more subtle to the eye, like tone on tone stitching

but tbh, I think if you're spending that much on a jacket it should fit proper and look flattering, that one's doing neither
post #13945 of 16654
Quote:
Originally Posted by eckblk View Post

or try tracking one of these down Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

older ccp high neck? not sure what that is
post #13946 of 16654
super rare jointed hood leather (CCP).
post #13947 of 16654

is it just me or my toj actually feels thicker than my stooges (leather code LP). When I was wearing it, the stooges definitely is lighter. however, i don't think it's a fair comparison since the stooges is more of a 46 as for the toj is a stock 48.

post #13948 of 16654
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGold View Post


That's a great new jacket from them. I think the best advice I can give you with dealing with Aero is to really communicate how you want the jacket to fit. The materials and construction are going to be first rate. The price on this jacket is the introductory price, and it will be going up in the future so it's also a book value right now.

 

Thanks for you input. Yeah, it will be a great late spring/summer/early fall jacket. I am stil undecided wether to get the pal rust goat version or the natural goat... I guess the natural color will be more versatile.

 

 

Anyway, I assume you've ordered from Aero before? Have you been happy with the end result? In your opinion, do you think they will be able to achieve a more modern/fashion slim fit in this jacket, if I ask them for it?

post #13949 of 16654
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post

Thanks for you input. Yeah, it will be a great late spring/summer/early fall jacket. I am stil undecided wether to get the pal rust goat version or the natural goat... I guess the natural color will be more versatile.






Anyway, I assume you've ordered from Aero before? Have you been happy with the end result? In your opinion, do you think they will be able to achieve a more modern/fashion slim fit in this jacket, if I ask them for it?

Been eyeing that jacket too but thinking of having Aero put a regular A2 collar on there instead of the ribbed collar. I think the golden camel is a bit more classic. I e-mailed Thurston btw and they quoted me $899 on the jacket.
post #13950 of 16654
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanksy View Post

is it just me or my toj actually feels thicker than my stooges (leather code LP). When I was wearing it, the stooges definitely is lighter. however, i don't think it's a fair comparison since the stooges is more of a 46 as for the toj is a stock 48.

depends on year and model. my heavy calf stooges does not feel lighter than the toj.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?