or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 93

post #1381 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkworks View Post
loooooool YOUMAD.jpg

lol, they started it.
post #1382 of 16653
nobody gives a shit. you came here bragging about a leather jacket that you even admit is faux leather. what the fuck did you expect? for all of us to start groveling at your feet?

oh massa that $68 jacket is sooo amazing. please bestow upon us enlightenment.

most ppl think it's stylish to wear fucking ed hardy or urban outfitters.

please. gtfo
post #1383 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post
nobody gives a shit. you came here bragging about a leather jacket that you even admit is faux leather. what the fuck did you expect? for all of us to start groveling at your feet?

oh massa that $68 jacket is sooo amazing. please bestow upon us enlightenment.

most ppl think it's stylish to wear fucking ed hardy or urban outfitters.

please. gtfo

Yeah, exactly.. I have lots of nice clothes.. What made this jacket cool was that it's soo fucking cheap. Who cares if it's faux leather. I wasn't trying to conceal that.
If I was trying to conceal it, that would be a whole other story...

Truth is, I've been through 4 wardrobes in last 10 months cause of a size change and it was nice to find something that didn't cost me an arm and a leg and was still functional..

Shit, I didn't realize this forum was only relegated to expensive things.. If that's the case, let's play ball, I got lots of nice shit.
post #1384 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Respond View Post
I'll go toe to toe with any of you anytime you're ready

What size is that jacket?
post #1385 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertorex View Post
What size is that jacket?

Medium..
post #1386 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Respond View Post
But besides all that, you fucktards with your obnoxious responses, I'll go toe to toe with any of you anytime you're ready.. Style vs. Style.. Watches? Cars? Homes?
Pics of you? Pics of your life?

poast pix pleez, challengers will approach. waywt is ready for your massive throbbing e cak
post #1387 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
poast pix pleez, challengers will approach. waywt is ready for your massive throbbing e cak

Tell you what.. You guys are questioning my style.. I get it. I'm the new guy, only a few posts and I come into a leather jacket thread and post some faux shit.. Sure, I could understand why that would upset some of you.. How about this.. I'm sorry, nvrmind... You're all right, it's a piece of shit, ugly jacket. I'll never wear it again and I'm sorry to the style forum for even suggesting that anything of this caliber belong on the forum..
post #1388 of 16653
You're wearing a plastic jacket, and it looks like plastic. On the model, at least, it's cut like a tube, and doesn't curve with the body the way a leather jacket should; the unnecessarily wide sleeves also make it look like an old man jacket.. Chest pockets are ugly. The way the handwarmer pockets are pushing out in the pic makes me think those were poorly designed as well and will push out to give you a potbelly whenever you bend over; I have a track jacket with that exact flaw and that exact look.

Epaulets are super played out.

Having people at Macy's tell you that you look good is not hard; try that at the Madison Avenue Barney's Coop or Atelier NYC, it's a little bit tougher as an audience.

People on the street will compliment anything; appealing to the taste of the masses is a really dumb idea.

And I don't know what red carpet you wore that on, unless you're the guy who holds boom mics or something.

It's a shit jacket. Google "Rick Owens Intarsia". Go look at the leathers in the Temple of Jawnz thread. That's good leather; you've probably never seen it, so I'll forgive you for being all grumpy and confrontational with your amateur hour Wisconsin H&M bullshit.

tl;dr: the Dunning-Kruger Effect is the tendency for people who don't know shit about something to assume they're knowledgeable in that thing
post #1389 of 16653
You guys are ridiculously easy to troll. Do you realise you're only shitting up the thread even more when replying to troll posts like this?
post #1390 of 16653
i lul'd at the username

hoping for andyliu-style fitpics
post #1391 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot View Post
You're wearing a plastic jacket, and it looks like plastic. On the model, at least, it's cut like a tube, and doesn't curve with the body the way a leather jacket should; the unnecessarily wide sleeves also make it look like an old man jacket.. Chest pockets are ugly. The way the handwarmer pockets are pushing out in the pic makes me think those were poorly designed as well and will push out to give you a potbelly whenever you bend over; I have a track jacket with that exact flaw and that exact look. Epaulets are super played out. Having people at Macy's tell you that you look good is not hard; try that at the Madison Avenue Barney's Coop or Atelier NYC, it's a little bit tougher as an audience. People on the street will compliment anything; appealing to the taste of the masses is a really dumb idea. And I don't know what red carpet you wore that on, unless you're the guy who holds boom mics or something. It's a shit jacket. Google "Rick Owens Intarsia". Go look at the leathers in the Temple of Jawnz thread. That's good leather; you've probably never seen it, so I'll forgive you for being all grumpy and confrontational with your amateur hour Wisconsin H&M bullshit. tl;dr: the Dunning-Kruger Effect is the tendency for people who don't know shit about something to assume they're knowledgeable in that thing
lol, Okay.. Sure, I'll respond then let it go. 1) Red Carpet event was here, in LA, Hollywood to be specific and the compliment actually came from a really cute girl standing next to me. I was the guest DJ. 2) Got the jacket at Nordstroms in the Grove in Los Angeles while I was shopping with the store's personal shopper. My ex was a PS at Bloomies and now is operations for Neimans. 3) The Macy's event was not at Macy's. It was a celebrity event thrown downtown and there were more famous people than I could possibly count. 4) As far as Madison Ave., Barney's, etc. Thanks, I know them all well. I used to live in NYC where I actually shot for many of the agencies and development fashion designers. 5) Yeah, I need baggy arms, I have big biceps and triceps. 6) I also bought this jacket on the same day but haven't worn it yet cause it's still beautiful weather in sunny LA. lastly, wore an awesome T-shirt from Topo Ranch under it.. What can I tell you, the shit worked.
post #1392 of 16653
Quote:
2) Wore it to the Macy's special gifting suite and runway show in Downtown LA and was stopped a number of times by people who said, "cool jacket" and "Where did you get that"...
SF's troll radar is currently in peasant status. Please upgrade when convenient.
post #1393 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post
i lul'd at the username

hoping for andyliu-style fitpics

Thanks.. Supposed to be funny..

SYnthese, I recognize your avatar from OT..
post #1394 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Respond View Post
My ex was a PS at Bloomies and now is operations for Neimans.
The ex namedrop made me lul
post #1395 of 16653
Bros, we got it all wrong. This dude is on point and has been testifying since day one. See for yourselves. It truly is a five-star compliment machine: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3100807?...9#reviewAnchor
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?