or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 873

post #13081 of 16890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post

wats ur size? I've got an extra toj that's about a Large. It's pretty sick but slightly big on me
Thanks for the offer, but I'd be a medium. Also looking for a moto, not a rider.
post #13082 of 16890
.....
Edited by sinnedk - 2/14/15 at 9:50am
post #13083 of 16890
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Devoa

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




is there a pic of this jacket worn?
post #13084 of 16890
Google search for Devoa cow hooded leather. There are some good photos of the jacket worn.
post #13085 of 16890
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyarkies View Post

Google search for Devoa cow hooded leather. There are some good photos of the jacket worn.

Figured there weren't cuz this is a 2015 release, but I'll do that thanks
post #13086 of 16890
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post


Figured there weren't cuz this is a 2015 release, but I'll do that thanks

You should follow Fascinate Japan, on facebook, Instagram or w.e other channel of social networking they use. They're always posting up fit pics of Devoa, Virdi Anne, and other brands they carry. 

post #13087 of 16890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulan View Post

You should follow Fascinate Japan, on facebook, Instagram or w.e other channel of social networking they use. They're always posting up fit pics of Devoa, Virdi Anne, and other brands they carry. 

Good point, will do
post #13088 of 16890
Can anyone recommend me a light or thin dr? I'm looking for a slim fit, classic look but without the heavy flannel or quilting inside. Even think leather would be ok as long as it's not fake leather. Anyone had luck finding something like this?
post #13089 of 16890
Ask thurston bros, schott is an option, blk denim has a cool rider, attachment has a minimalist one... All depends on your $$$
post #13090 of 16890
Thanks. I've got a blk dnm rider already and I'm looking for something thinner than that. I'm in the south so I'm looking for something to wear in spring and fall. As for $, less is always better but not opposed to blk dnm prices. Basically looking for a beater that I feel I see on most girls that fit well but can't find for guys.
post #13091 of 16890

Picked up this SLP L17 perfecto-style recently.  Skinny fit and cropped.  I really like the construction and fit.

 


Edited by Prudy - 2/17/15 at 1:09pm
post #13092 of 16890
The collar area is a bit much with all the studs
post #13093 of 16890


That's sorta the point… It's the same brand that recently put this out on the runway


Being "a bit much" with some pieces is their MO.

post #13094 of 16890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prudy View Post

Picked up this SLP L17 perfecto-style recently.  Skinny fit and cropped.  I really like the construction and fit.



That jacket is amazing, definitely the best leather ive seen any designer put out in 5+ years.



I just picked up a grail of mine recently. Can safely say im done with buying clothes now.

(one of the above sentences is a lie smile.gif)
post #13095 of 16890
confused.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?