Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 10:37 am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 1/9/17 at 11:07am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 855post #12811 of 1689212/18/14 at 2:59pmpost #12812 of 1689212/18/14 at 3:07pm
I don't like the zips on top of the wrist (prefer on the side) because i wear a watch.
I think the color and style suits you though.
Yeah man. First acceptance. To say I feel relieved is a huge understatement. It's all gravy from here. I'm perfectly content going where I got in.Quote:
Want to go to barneys/saks this weekend and try shit on?post #12813 of 1689212/18/14 at 3:20pmpost #12814 of 1689212/18/14 at 3:24pmpost #12815 of 1689212/18/14 at 3:38pmpost #12816 of 1689212/18/14 at 4:02pmpost #12817 of 1689212/18/14 at 5:34pmQuote:
i could saturday afternoon/evening? don't think they'll have anything in my size though but could be fun anyway.post #12818 of 1689212/18/14 at 6:45pmpost #12819 of 1689212/18/14 at 6:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
sorry, just saw this. it's a really nice lustrous blue print fabric. think it's a cotton/spandex sateen or something (not padded). here's a pic of a different colored lining for the corner's exclusive leather. basically this but blue. nothing mindblowing. it just looks really nice and does actually make the jacket feel a bit more luxe and special.
Thanks for the pic.
The font of "Made IN" looks the same with Ann D. Made in Portugal? They may using the same factory Ann D use.post #12820 of 1689212/18/14 at 7:38pmpost #12821 of 1689212/18/14 at 10:33pmpost #12822 of 1689212/18/14 at 11:24pmpost #12823 of 1689212/19/14 at 12:16ampost #12824 of 1689212/19/14 at 7:19am
I like the pic where he's peeing down the stairwell. For shame!!
I've been considering this jacket on darklands, but I think it's too "sparkly" for me. Maybe if I went clubbing more, but now I'm more the "gentleman rocker," I think.
I have 2 MA+ jackets now -- just got the aniline leather from H. Lorenzo.
But I'm still looking for one like @amby16's horse. Oliver at Sartorial Loft says he doesn't think Maurizio is currently doing much horse, so now I'm thinking bison is a good substitute, although the texture isn't as smooth as the horse, I don't think?
Anyone have experience with bison vs. horse?post #12825 of 1689212/19/14 at 8:07am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Exotic Leather Goods 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 1 minute ago
- › The (hopefully) definitive thread on NYC tailors 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...