or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 841

post #12601 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodog View Post

Belstaff A2 replica (RAF Button blouson). First A2 jacket I've considered buying. What do you guys think of the fit? Too large? What about the jacket itself? I am a complete newbie when it comes to leather jackets in general, and especially A2s so all help is appreciated.

Thanks for your help! nod[1].gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post


Seems a bit large, also the Adidas + leather jacket is epic Russian immigrant status ;-p

 

No other takers? Come on guys, share some of your wisdom and knowledge!

post #12602 of 16656
Is 50% off for blk dnm a good price? Did anyone find their jacket for more than 50% off before?
post #12603 of 16656
^^ Which jacket model? i paid 900$ for the jacket 35 , 2 years ago and it is the leather jacket i get most compliments for ( amongst ccp and other leathers)
post #12604 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaerimk View Post

Is 50% off for blk dnm a good price? Did anyone find their jacket for more than 50% off before?

I'd say it's a good price. Not sure if I've ever seen below 50% unless it was absolute clearance like with only one or two in stock on gilt or something
post #12605 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdude View Post

^^ Which jacket model? i paid 900$ for the jacket 35 , 2 years ago and it is the leather jacket i get most compliments for ( amongst ccp and other leathers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenResign View Post

I'd say it's a good price. Not sure if I've ever seen below 50% unless it was absolute clearance like with only one or two in stock on gilt or something

It is the blk dnm leather 31. I been looking for something that fit my fame and it look like it slim fit enought for my size.
post #12606 of 16656
cheapest I've seen blk dnm leathers was on mh a while back, iirc they were around 300-350 a pop
post #12607 of 16656
^^ yep Blk dnm 31 - best biker jacket better them many more expensive ones imo. Paid 900 retail at NYC store and super happy for 2 years. Use it as a beater. Fits TTS fitted
post #12608 of 16656
at 500 bucks, that's a hit if you like the details. leather quality is surprisingly decent
post #12609 of 16656
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaerimk View Post


It is the blk dnm leather 31. I been looking for something that fit my fame and it look like it slim fit enought for my size.

Yeah I'd get it for sure
Edited by HeavenResign - 11/25/14 at 11:05am
post #12610 of 16656
500 is a steel for this one!
post #12611 of 16656
I deff like the details. I want a slp or the junn j leather jacket but they just out of reach for student like me. Been looking into blk dnm but we dont have store carry them here in charlotte.
post #12612 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyarkies View Post

I think Margiela is part of the group.
it is.
post #12613 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaerimk View Post


It is the blk dnm leather 31. I been looking for something that fit my fame and it look like it slim fit enought for my size.

Very nice, go for it, but I still prefer the one I've designed, when I can afford it🐱
post #12614 of 16656

wrong thread

post #12615 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Very nice, go for it, but I still prefer the one I've designed, when I can afford it🐱

Even famous Hirsh can't afford your design, Then i will never able to touch it. wow.gif T_T
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?