Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 6:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 824post #12347 of 1641910/29/14 at 12:23am
Well, Its really nice, that´s for sure, I just think 2K is too high for a leather jacketQuote:
Its really nice, that´s for sure, I just think 2K is too high for a leather jacketpost #12348 of 1641910/29/14 at 4:16amQuote:
Well this one was for 3,5k :P
post #12349 of 1641910/29/14 at 7:22ampost #12350 of 1641910/29/14 at 7:25ampost #12351 of 1641910/29/14 at 8:36ampost #12352 of 1641910/29/14 at 8:37ampost #12353 of 1641910/29/14 at 10:42ampost #12354 of 1641910/29/14 at 7:46pm
Hello, first-time poster here!
My new MA+ Black Lined Biker Leather Jacket, purchased from Archive SF! Excuse crappy pictures.
And my Incarnation horse leather jacket, purchased from Re-Porter.ca.
I don't know if these are the "best" by any metric, but it was two solid months of research to decide on them (to the point where my GF forbade me to show her any more pictures!!), and they cost me enough to put me happily in the poorhouse.post #12355 of 1641910/29/14 at 7:57pmpost #12356 of 1641910/30/14 at 1:39ampost #12357 of 1641910/30/14 at 2:40pmpost #12358 of 1641910/30/14 at 3:58pmpost #12359 of 1641910/30/14 at 4:01pmpost #12360 of 1641910/30/14 at 8:21pm
Sure, JBravo, here you go! This is of the MA+. The guy at Archive took much better pictures with it, and the others are from the site!
I'll try to get some more of the Incarnation, but I love them both so much! Feel very fortunate ....
The MA+ doesn't have the zipped sleeves, but my gf said she doesn't like those too much anyway.
Still dream of the horse version with the zipped sleeves, like @amby16 has, but I'm still really happy with it.
My only worry is that the wool-lined collar is going to decay faster than everything else, but I think it would still look pretty cool without it. But it does make me less reluctant to wear it regularly.
Edited by fwoedit - 10/31/14 at 8:53am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 25 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Blacksmith boots 9.5D US - Billy Beige 7 minutes ago
- › Canada goose Windermere parka anyone have? 10 minutes ago
- › MA-1 Jackets Thread 13 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Beautiful Dsquared runway leather jacket 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...