On equip: Immunity to liquids.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 12:25 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 1/9/17 at 11:07am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 805post #12062 of 168799/27/14 at 7:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
Don't think I've ever been to a crowded bar where something has happened to my clothes. And I've been to plenty of crowded bars.
Personally, I just send my stuff to Rave FabriCARE if it gets stained. If they can't clean it, then I just sell it on eBay and get a replacement. Not really sure if there's any other solution.
I've always been curious and wanted to try their service. I just find it too costly.post #12063 of 168799/27/14 at 7:04pmpost #12064 of 168799/27/14 at 7:06pmQuote:
Just don't pass out on the streets on the way home. You might find yourself inside a trash compactor the next morning.post #12065 of 168799/28/14 at 7:55ampost #12066 of 168799/29/14 at 8:12ampost #12067 of 168799/29/14 at 12:04pmpost #12068 of 168799/29/14 at 12:15pmpost #12069 of 168799/29/14 at 12:24pmpost #12070 of 168799/29/14 at 12:32pmpost #12071 of 168799/29/14 at 3:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by sinnedk
no idea about your p2p/shoulder size but here are some motos and a TOJ exchange thread
YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE ONE TRICK THIS MAN USED TO GET A TOJ
the olive is so nice. always thought ToJ did olive lamb very wellpost #12072 of 168799/29/14 at 9:41pmpost #12073 of 1687910/5/14 at 8:28am
im new to this forum. I want to buy brown leather jacket. Im having difficulties to find some decent one.
I found one, that i like, but im not sure. I want to wear it with sneakers and shoes. I would also like to wear it to work with the shirt underneath.
This is the one, that i found from Givenchy.. What do you think?
I like the jacket, my only concern is the fitment.. Is it too much baggy?
Should i look at something like this - regards the fitment:
thank youpost #12074 of 1687910/5/14 at 9:52ampost #12075 of 1687910/5/14 at 10:12am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Price Drop! NWOT Sartoria Partenopea Navy Solid Double Breasted... 5 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 14 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 17 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 21 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 minutes ago
- › Ireland suggestions wanted 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...