or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 803

post #12031 of 16648
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

Doubtful! Though I do wonder what he did with all the leftover anaconda.

I just took some pics that will hopefully appease you :'D




 

Out of curiosity, how does the anaconda skin change over time (if at all)? I suppose it doesn't see too much wear since most of it is out of the way.

 

And as an aside, to be honest, the TOJ lamb is probably nicer than the KKA calf I have durability-wise.

post #12032 of 16648
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post


Balmain is easy to make fun of because a lot of it is ridiculous (except the plain white or white/black versions of the hightops which are great), but I could make that shearling work. I like the huge collar. Haven't seen it in person though.

It is $6k though. Are you in for that?

 

Ya, I've saved up enough for a really nice fall/winter jacket for this year. I was actually saving up for another Balmain jacket, but this leather aviator has my attention too. Was just wondering if anyone's seen it up close.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

That Balmain is really awesome actually.

 

I've always liked big heavy leather aviators, but this one has some nice detailing!

post #12033 of 16648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

I admit to being a little bit taken by the last couple of AW Belstaff seasons


1389709788553_BELSTAFF-Fall-Winter-2014-Slide-1.jpg

1389709788569_ELSTAFF-Fall-Winter-2014-Slide-10.jpg

etc.

 

I only recently started paying attention to Belstaff... like their new motorcycle oriented offerings, but I really love some of their offerings from the past several years. Just my luck haha

post #12034 of 16648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somatic View Post

Has anyone seen this Balmain aviator in person? Wondering what you guys think of its quality/style. Not going to lie... love this Fall/Winter season's offerings from Balmain. 

It's closely related to a B-3, perhaps browse Aero or others and then save 5K for another great jacket on top of it.
post #12035 of 16648
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalporks View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Out of curiosity, how does the anaconda skin change over time (if at all)? I suppose it doesn't see too much wear since most of it is out of the way.

It hasn't changed much if at all.
post #12036 of 16648
Hey, just wondering if anyone has any experience with All Saints leather jackets. I don't know what size I should get.
I'm normally a medium but on the size chart it says a medium is a 38 chest and large is 40. I have a 39 chest. Also it says the model is 6'3" and a 36 chest wearing a medium. Which I can't even fathom cause I'm a pretty slim guy, I'm between 6'1" and 6'2" but 39 chest.

Should I get the medium or large?

I asked one of the all saint customer service reps and they suggested medium cause the jacket will stretch with wear, through an email and then I even called and she said a large would be too big? but I just wanted to get other opinions because it's a pricey piece and I want to be 100% satisfied. Wish I could try both on but unfortunately no all saints stores in Texas.


Thanks
post #12037 of 16648
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeluxeB View Post

Hey, just wondering if anyone has any experience with All Saints leather jackets. I don't know what size I should get.
I'm normally a medium but on the size chart it says a medium is a 38 chest and large is 40. I have a 39 chest. Also it says the model is 6'3" and a 36 chest wearing a medium. Which I can't even fathom cause I'm a pretty slim guy, I'm between 6'1" and 6'2" but 39 chest.

Should I get the medium or large?

I asked one of the all saint customer service reps and they suggested medium cause the jacket will stretch with wear, through an email and then I even called and she said a large would be too big? but I just wanted to get other opinions because it's a pricey piece and I want to be 100% satisfied. Wish I could try both on but unfortunately no all saints stores in Texas.


Thanks

I don't remember the sizing but I tried a few on and their quality/leather are not worth the price tag. Save up and get something nice used or check many of the SF favorites.

if you want a rider here is a good one coming http://www.styleforum.net/t/387175/vanson-styleforum-thurston-bros-slim-fit-japanese-double-rider-mto
post #12038 of 16648

Yeah, at those prices I wouldn't even bother.

For $700 you can get some serious secondhand luxe level leather.

post #12039 of 16648
Quote:
Originally Posted by futuresailors View Post

Yeah, at those prices I wouldn't even bother.
For $700 you can get some serious secondhand luxe level leather.

Yes, or as noted above, something brand new from Vanson.
post #12040 of 16648
Bison CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL FW14-15 LINED SCARSTITCHED LEATHER JACKET




post #12041 of 16648

ended up drunk kopping a brown dna dust high neck intarsia, kinda worried about the color as I don't have a lot of earth tones. But I'm guessing it goes fine with grey and black as long as the rest of the fit is coherent?

post #12042 of 16648
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

ended up drunk kopping a brown dna dust high neck intarsia, kinda worried about the color as I don't have a lot of earth tones. But I'm guessing it goes fine with grey and black as long as the rest of the fit is coherent?

drunk kopping confused.gif
post #12043 of 16648
"Styled by Jägermeister" smile.gif
post #12044 of 16648
Just make sure you're drunk when you wear it and you'll be fine! happy.gif
post #12045 of 16648
just curious do you guys wear you leathers to crowded bars? how do they hold up with all the bumping in, scratches and spilled drinks...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?