Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:45 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Today at 4:07 am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 778
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11657 of 152428/5/14 at 1:15ampost #11658 of 152428/5/14 at 2:06am
Someone shold kop this incredible M.A+ leather jacket for a steal price. I just bought an engagement ring and don't have cash to spend on jawnzpost #11659 of 152428/5/14 at 2:07amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by ejwoods
Anyone out there familiar with brands whose RTW jackets incorporate diamond shoulder quilting or pleat details?
I know it's more of an excessive look than seen in most of the thread, but I ride and it wouldn't look out of place on the bike. I like this Joe Rocket riding jacket, but thought I'd see if any quality leather brands made something similar I can invest in:
Lewis leathers racing jacket no.442 They offer mtm, a wide colour range of calf and have added horsehide as an option for some styles I believe. Very good water resistance and very supple for a heavy leather.post #11660 of 152428/5/14 at 10:12amQuote:Originally Posted by Jbravo
Someone shold kop this incredible M.A+ leather jacket for a steal price. I just bought an engagement ring and don't have cash to spend on jawnz
Looks like it's gone
Congratz on engagementpost #11661 of 152428/5/14 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by Adroit
First, I am somewhat old school and I prefer older jacket styles, including J-100s, half-belts, Californian, etc. The listed manufacturers specialize in these and other similar designs. While I appreciate (some of) the more avante garde, contemporary designs (particularly MA+), I am not yet ready to venture down that path (although MA+ is, admittedly, tempting). Moreover, the particularly slim contemporary designs do not work well on my middle-aged body.
Second, the listed manufacturers consistently deliver outstanding quality and workmanship. The stitching and other details are first rate.
Third, the listed manufacturers use high quality, durable and interesting leathers.
Freewheelers Blog: http://freewheelers.co.jp/blog/
Freewheelers at McFlys: http://mcflystore.web.fc2.com/stock/stock.html
Rainbow Country at Mushmans: http://shop.mushmans.com/?mode=grp&gid=183194&sort=n
Bill Kelso Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/billkelsomfg?fref=photo
Bill Kelso: http://www.billkelsomfg.com/site/#!home
Toys McCoys: http://www.toys-mccoy.com/
really nice!post #11662 of 152428/5/14 at 10:49ampost #11663 of 152428/5/14 at 12:06pmpost #11664 of 152428/5/14 at 12:08pmpost #11665 of 152428/5/14 at 12:47pmpost #11666 of 152428/6/14 at 2:00ampost #11667 of 152428/6/14 at 4:34ampost #11668 of 152428/6/14 at 6:01amQuote:
get no answer here,so i mail to seraphin.
here is their reply,that maybe someone would like know too
Karung skin should be left to have a nice natural patina. It is a completely natural material without any additional finish.
We recommend avoiding the use of any products as it might actually alter or spoil the skin.post #11669 of 152428/6/14 at 12:12pm
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 30 seconds ago
- › CHIPP WInston Tailors COAT LENGTH TWEED CLOTH 53 seconds ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 3 minutes ago
- › Visiting Provence 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Clarks Desert Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...