or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 775

post #11611 of 16653
Please don't.
post #11612 of 16653
By CCP? Not a jacket but I'm just not sure what to think of this:

http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t386763469
post #11613 of 16653
Please don't spam styleforum
post #11614 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

Please don't spam styleforum

ironic foo.gif
post #11615 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

ironic foo.gif

It would be if I had a shop and was spamming sf myself. Otherwise you made no sense.
post #11616 of 16653

Guys has anyone checked lamarque leather jackets?I accidentaly found this brand and i think some jackets like the ENFORCER look pretty good.ANy thoughts?http://lamarquecollection.com/product-category/springsummer-2014-men/mens-jackets/page/2/

post #11617 of 16653
Not a fan.
post #11618 of 16653

I hate when companies add a seam opposite the zipper on an asymettric zip jacket.

 

The fucking jacket is supposed to be asymmetrical.  Try to balance it and you ruin the aesthetic.  All Saints does that shit on their bikers. Total shit.

 

Plus, I wouldn't trust the leather of that company without feeling it in person.  I was appalled when I felt All Saints leather - composite baloney.

post #11619 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowvault View Post

Guys has anyone checked lamarque leather jackets?I accidentaly found this brand and i think some jackets like the ENFORCER look pretty good.ANy thoughts?http://lamarquecollection.com/product-category/springsummer-2014-men/mens-jackets/page/2/


You can do better.

Options:
1. Shcott for same price
2. add a bit more and get the Vanson slim fit rider see http://www.styleforum.net/t/387175/vanson-styleforum-thurston-bros-slim-fit-japanese-double-rider-mto/885
3. check TOJ used here http://www.styleforum.net/t/281742/toj-too-tight-we-can-help-the-amazing-toj-exchange-thread-give-me-your-eg-for-my-charlie-leathers/780
4. look around stylezeitgeist/styleforum market places or grailed for used Rick Owens stooges

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarleyCavidson View Post

I hate when companies add a seam opposite the zipper on an asymettric zip jacket.

The fucking jacket is supposed to be asymmetrical.  Try to balance it and you ruin the aesthetic.  All Saints does that shit on their bikers. Total shit.

Plus, I wouldn't trust the leather of that company without feeling it in person.  I was appalled when I felt All Saints leather - composite baloney.

i know exactly what you re talking about, All saints tries to be the cheap RO meets Incarnation/backlash. The lamb thats used on their women's leather is fairly nice and supple but i wouldn't advise to buy it. (my wife looked at some of their jackets)
post #11620 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post


You can do better.

Options:
1. Shcott for same price
2. add a bit more and get the Vanson slim fit rider see http://www.styleforum.net/t/387175/vanson-styleforum-thurston-bros-slim-fit-japanese-double-rider-mto/885
3. check TOJ used here http://www.styleforum.net/t/281742/toj-too-tight-we-can-help-the-amazing-toj-exchange-thread-give-me-your-eg-for-my-charlie-leathers/780
4. look around stylezeitgeist/styleforum market places or grailed for used Rick Owens stooges
i know exactly what you re talking about, All saints tries to be the cheap RO meets Incarnation/backlash. The lamb thats used on their women's leather is fairly nice and supple but i wouldn't advise to buy it. (my wife looked at some of their jackets)


Thank you for your reply.Shcott doesnt have that slim fit (from what ive seen) and generally i dont want my jacket to look so thick.
I dont know if i can find a user jacket that fits my size.I am 174cm tall and weight less than 60kg.
Can i find a used RO stooges in this price tag? (500-700 euros) Because from what ive seen they cost a lot more.Also this jacket has extremely long sleeves IMO


Edited by Shadowvault - 7/31/14 at 2:53pm
post #11621 of 16653

Does this jacket from Epaulet NY fit me correctly? I bought this leather jacket but I'm not sure if they are fitting me correctly or not. When I zip it up, the chest area is a little bit tight when I move my arms backwards. I usually wear medium in everything and the leather jacket is medium too but I'm not sure if I should get a large. I'm not sure why but I look feminine with the jacket on. Is it the curved waistline?
Should I size up? Or will the leather stretch in the chest area?

 

Sorry for the dirty mirror.


post #11622 of 16653
The pattern just isnt very good on that piece, not surprised it doesnt fit right
post #11623 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

The pattern just isnt very good on that piece, not surprised it doesnt fit right

Pattern? You mean cut?
post #11624 of 16653
I'm no expert but it looks fine to me.
post #11625 of 16653
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarleyCavidson View Post
 

I hate when companies add a seam opposite the zipper on an asymettric zip jacket.

 

The fucking jacket is supposed to be asymmetrical.  Try to balance it and you ruin the aesthetic.  All Saints does that shit on their bikers. Total shit.

 

Plus, I wouldn't trust the leather of that company without feeling it in person.  I was appalled when I felt All Saints leather - composite baloney.

 

TOJ BCDR has that seam. Some Balenciaga, Balmain also have it. I think the looks are not too bad as you claimed.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?