i think the heavy calf has your name written on it...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 5:52 am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Yesterday at 12:55 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 767post #11491 of 152747/7/14 at 7:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11492 of 152747/7/14 at 7:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Somatic
Can I get your thoughts on this Rick Owens shearling Bauhaus?
Never seen one in person before, but to my novice eye... the quality of the materials looks to be amazing! Would probably have to wait for it to drop to at least around $3000 later this year though.
its nice but the shearling material rick uses is kinda cheappost #11493 of 152747/7/14 at 8:19pmpost #11494 of 152747/7/14 at 8:44pm
lol i can feel the love guys...
Honestly won't be able to until hopefully sometime this weekend. If i can get something up earlier i will.
serie-noire, Sascha is great and carries a1923 now. The store in general has a lot of good options.post #11495 of 152747/8/14 at 10:52ampost #11496 of 152747/8/14 at 1:43pmpost #11497 of 152747/8/14 at 1:52pmpost #11498 of 152747/10/14 at 12:05ampost #11499 of 152747/10/14 at 12:14ampost #11500 of 152747/10/14 at 12:25amQuote:Originally Posted by sinnedk
I remember you own a TOJ moto and an Aero moto. Can you tell me if you see/feel a big difference between the two. What are the pros and cons of each in your opinion? I am not looking to bash or anything I am curious because I have TOJ and am interested in Aero...
I do not own a TOJ and, therefore, cannot compare TOJ to Aero. That said, I am familiar with Aero jackets. While Aero's craftsmanship is first rate, I previously balked because I do not care for the Horween FQHH -- the quality of the leather is great, but it is far too heavy and stiff for my taste. Now that Aero has expanded its options and, through Thurston, is offering jackets made out of full grain, veg tanned HH, which is MUCH more pliable than the Horween FQHH, and has a much more interesting grain, I am getting my first Aero.post #11501 of 152747/10/14 at 9:24amQuote:Originally Posted by Adroit
I do not own a TOJ and, therefore, cannot compare TOJ to Aero. That said, I am familiar with Aero jackets. While Aero's craftsmanship is first rate, I previously balked because I do not care for the Horween FQHH -- the quality of the leather is great, but it is far too heavy and stiff for my taste. Now that Aero has expanded its options and, through Thurston, is offering jackets made out of full grain, veg tanned HH, which is MUCH more pliable than the Horween FQHH, and has a much more interesting grain, I am getting my first Aero.
thanks for the insightpost #11502 of 152747/10/14 at 1:38pmpost #11503 of 152747/10/14 at 1:40pmpost #11504 of 152747/10/14 at 1:46pmpost #11505 of 152747/10/14 at 1:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by sinnedk
Quote:Originally Posted by Adroit
Although not a favored brand on this forum, this great looking jacket was just introduced by Flat Head: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
is that the dude from self edge sf?
He models for SE SF, but he is not an employee. Rather, he is a professional bar consultant (and owns a restaurant).
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 22 seconds ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 2 minutes ago
- › BNWOT E.G. Cappelli Napoli Tie █ GRAIL Navy with Red Stripe... 3 minutes ago
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...