or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 767

post #11491 of 12615
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post

i've had 3 stooges, trying to replace the oiled calf one for a while now

i think the heavy calf has your name written on it...
post #11492 of 12615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somatic View Post

Can I get your thoughts on this Rick Owens shearling Bauhaus? 
Never seen one in person before, but to my novice eye... the quality of the materials looks to be amazing! Would probably have to wait for it to drop to at least around $3000 later this year though.

its nice but the shearling material rick uses is kinda cheap
post #11493 of 12615
That heavy calf Stooges really look nice. I just wish it didn't have epaulets.
post #11494 of 12615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

sinnedk post fit pics you shithead <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarleyCavidson View Post

@sinnedk pics or it didn't happen!

lol i can feel the love guys...icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Honestly won't be able to until hopefully sometime this weekend. If i can get something up earlier i will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokhan View Post

@sinnedk Where'd you get it?

serie-noire, Sascha is great and carries a1923 now. The store in general has a lot of good options.
post #11495 of 12615
Get 50 imo. My calf stretched nicely. leather jacket should fit like a glove. loose fit is not for leather jackets unless you're Jay-Z.
post #11496 of 12615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbravo View Post

Get 50 imo. My calf stretched nicely. leather jacket should fit like a glove. loose fit is not for leather jackets unless you're Jay-Z.

i like a bit of drape at times...
post #11497 of 12615
I'm considerg putting my black oiled calf stooges size large on the market. Just never really got the wear it deserves. PM me if interested before it goes up officially. You won't get another chance at one of these.
post #11498 of 12615
@LA Guy

I remember you own a TOJ moto and an Aero moto. Can you tell me if you see/feel a big difference between the two. What are the pros and cons of each in your opinion? I am not looking to bash or anything I am curious because I have TOJ and am interested in Aero...
post #11499 of 12615
@thekunk07 is RO leather completely dyed through? Did you ever notice after a lot of wear that the jacket faded colors and showed brown or something like that?
post #11500 of 12615
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

@LA Guy

I remember you own a TOJ moto and an Aero moto. Can you tell me if you see/feel a big difference between the two. What are the pros and cons of each in your opinion? I am not looking to bash or anything I am curious because I have TOJ and am interested in Aero...

 

I do not own a TOJ and, therefore, cannot compare TOJ to Aero.  That said, I am familiar with Aero jackets.  While Aero's craftsmanship is first rate, I previously balked because I do not care for the Horween FQHH -- the quality of the leather is great, but it is far too heavy and stiff for my taste.  Now that Aero has expanded its options and, through Thurston, is offering jackets made out of full grain, veg tanned HH, which is MUCH more pliable than the Horween FQHH, and has a much more interesting grain, I am getting my first Aero.

post #11501 of 12615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adroit View Post

I do not own a TOJ and, therefore, cannot compare TOJ to Aero.  That said, I am familiar with Aero jackets.  While Aero's craftsmanship is first rate, I previously balked because I do not care for the Horween FQHH -- the quality of the leather is great, but it is far too heavy and stiff for my taste.  Now that Aero has expanded its options and, through Thurston, is offering jackets made out of full grain, veg tanned HH, which is MUCH more pliable than the Horween FQHH, and has a much more interesting grain, I am getting my first Aero.

thanks for the insight
post #11502 of 12615

Although not a favored brand on this forum, this great looking jacket was just introduced by Flat Head:

 

 

post #11503 of 12615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adroit View Post

Although not a favored brand on this forum, this great looking jacket was just introduced by Flat Head: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)













is that the dude from self edge sf?
post #11504 of 12615

Ehh, to each their own.

 

Not feeling the details or the color.

post #11505 of 12615
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adroit View Post

Although not a favored brand on this forum, this great looking jacket was just introduced by Flat Head: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)












is that the dude from self edge sf?

 

He models for SE SF, but he is not an employee.  Rather, he is a professional bar consultant (and owns a restaurant).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?