i think the heavy calf has your name written on it...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 7:55 am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on Yesterday at 8:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 767post #11491 of 149587/7/14 at 7:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11492 of 149587/7/14 at 7:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Somatic
Can I get your thoughts on this Rick Owens shearling Bauhaus?
Never seen one in person before, but to my novice eye... the quality of the materials looks to be amazing! Would probably have to wait for it to drop to at least around $3000 later this year though.
its nice but the shearling material rick uses is kinda cheappost #11493 of 149587/7/14 at 8:19pmpost #11494 of 149587/7/14 at 8:44pm
lol i can feel the love guys...
Honestly won't be able to until hopefully sometime this weekend. If i can get something up earlier i will.
serie-noire, Sascha is great and carries a1923 now. The store in general has a lot of good options.post #11495 of 149587/8/14 at 10:52ampost #11496 of 149587/8/14 at 1:43pmpost #11497 of 149587/8/14 at 1:52pmpost #11498 of 149587/10/14 at 12:05ampost #11499 of 149587/10/14 at 12:14ampost #11500 of 149587/10/14 at 12:25amQuote:Originally Posted by sinnedk
I remember you own a TOJ moto and an Aero moto. Can you tell me if you see/feel a big difference between the two. What are the pros and cons of each in your opinion? I am not looking to bash or anything I am curious because I have TOJ and am interested in Aero...
I do not own a TOJ and, therefore, cannot compare TOJ to Aero. That said, I am familiar with Aero jackets. While Aero's craftsmanship is first rate, I previously balked because I do not care for the Horween FQHH -- the quality of the leather is great, but it is far too heavy and stiff for my taste. Now that Aero has expanded its options and, through Thurston, is offering jackets made out of full grain, veg tanned HH, which is MUCH more pliable than the Horween FQHH, and has a much more interesting grain, I am getting my first Aero.post #11501 of 149587/10/14 at 9:24amQuote:Originally Posted by Adroit
I do not own a TOJ and, therefore, cannot compare TOJ to Aero. That said, I am familiar with Aero jackets. While Aero's craftsmanship is first rate, I previously balked because I do not care for the Horween FQHH -- the quality of the leather is great, but it is far too heavy and stiff for my taste. Now that Aero has expanded its options and, through Thurston, is offering jackets made out of full grain, veg tanned HH, which is MUCH more pliable than the Horween FQHH, and has a much more interesting grain, I am getting my first Aero.
thanks for the insightpost #11502 of 149587/10/14 at 1:38pmpost #11503 of 149587/10/14 at 1:40pmpost #11504 of 149587/10/14 at 1:46pmpost #11505 of 149587/10/14 at 1:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by sinnedk
Quote:Originally Posted by Adroit
Although not a favored brand on this forum, this great looking jacket was just introduced by Flat Head: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
is that the dude from self edge sf?
He models for SE SF, but he is not an employee. Rather, he is a professional bar consultant (and owns a restaurant).
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 53 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › Wolverine 1000 mile boots Shell Cordovan brown (cigar) 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories