or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 734

post #10996 of 11591
Still thinking about selling my RO oiled calf. Doesn't get enough wear but it was so hard to find..
post #10997 of 11591
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindrain View Post

Still thinking about selling my RO oiled calf. Doesn't get enough wear but it was so hard to find..

 

What season/size?

post #10998 of 11591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

What season/size?

+1
post #10999 of 11591
The Geo has been dropped off at the Rick Owens store.. It's in their hands now
post #11000 of 11591
On the topic of Rick leathers, what would likely be a jacket similar to the high neck intarsia? I need ribbed cuffs due to long sleeves fwiw
post #11001 of 11591
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

On the topic of Rick leathers, what would likely be a jacket similar to the high neck intarsia? I need ribbed cuffs due to long sleeves fwiw

 

I don't understand this question.

 

You want a jacket similar to the Intarsia? Why not just buy one?


Edited by Distorbiant - 4/19/14 at 1:04am
post #11002 of 11591
If I have an Intarsia what would possible the next leather [that is Rick Owens]?
post #11003 of 11591

+1 For Vanson Cafe racer as they appear to be making that rider design available. From what I can tell the initial camo lined models (07/08) used a heavy then a lighter weight leather. The 09 tartan lined was mid weight and the 10 Paisley lined the lightest and cheapest of the collaborations. 

 

 

Camouflage (Click to show)

Camouflage

 

Tartan (Click to show)

Tartan

 

 

 

 

Paisley (Click to show)

Paisley


Edited by Vordhosbn1 - 4/20/14 at 2:44pm
post #11004 of 11591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

What season/size?

Crust, size large. Fits a true 50 but will work with a 52 without layering. PM me if interested.
post #11005 of 11591
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vordhosbn1 View Post

+1 For Vanson Cafe racer as they appear to be making that rider design available. From what I can tell the initial camo lined models used a lighter weight leather and the later tartan lined was very substantial.



Camouflage (Click to show)
Camouflage (2007?)





Tartan (Click to show)
Tartan (2009?)











I say that for a Dr, we opt for a midweight leather. That will allow the jacket to also look good open. A lighter weight leather will make the Dr droop and say through the middle.

Also, a Tartan would be cool. I have a legit claim to wear a Gordon tartan, so that is my vote.
post #11006 of 11591

Would be interested in the tartan lined cafe racer above.

post #11007 of 11591
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


I say that for a Dr, we opt for a midweight leather. That will allow the jacket to also look good open. A lighter weight leather will make the Dr droop and say through the middle.

Also, a Tartan would be cool. I have a legit claim to wear a Gordon tartan, so that is my vote.

 

I dunno that I'd buy a leather that wasn't lined in some form of rayon.  I wear a lot of knits

post #11008 of 11591

Tartan printed rayon?

 

It's not that hard to get a jacket relined though.

post #11009 of 11591
@LA Guy would you want to make a thread for the mto so we can get specifics. I am kinda interested although idk what the price is. It's a bit hard to follow given the leather jacket talk and the mtm talk.
post #11010 of 11591
Any chance this new mto leather will come in another color than black? Or is that out of the question?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?