Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on 2/4/16 at 5:47am in Streetwear and Denim
- TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. Last post on 1/31/16 at 8:53am in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...Last edited: 2/1/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 734
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10997 of 152344/18/14 at 10:13pmpost #10998 of 152344/18/14 at 10:24pmQuote:
I don't understand this question.
You want a jacket similar to the Intarsia? Why not just buy one?
Edited by Distorbiant - 4/19/14 at 1:04ampost #10999 of 152344/18/14 at 10:47pmpost #11000 of 152344/19/14 at 1:54am
+1 For Vanson Cafe racer as they appear to be making that rider design available. From what I can tell the initial camo lined models (07/08) used a heavy then a lighter weight leather. The 09 tartan lined was mid weight and the 10 Paisley lined the lightest and cheapest of the collaborations.
Edited by Vordhosbn1 - 4/20/14 at 2:44pmpost #11001 of 152344/19/14 at 6:05ampost #11002 of 152344/19/14 at 7:21amQuote:I say that for a Dr, we opt for a midweight leather. That will allow the jacket to also look good open. A lighter weight leather will make the Dr droop and say through the middle.Originally Posted by Vordhosbn1
+1 For Vanson Cafe racer as they appear to be making that rider design available. From what I can tell the initial camo lined models used a lighter weight leather and the later tartan lined was very substantial.
Camouflage (Click to show)
Tartan (Click to show)
Also, a Tartan would be cool. I have a legit claim to wear a Gordon tartan, so that is my vote.post #11003 of 152344/19/14 at 7:40ampost #11004 of 152344/19/14 at 7:50amQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
I say that for a Dr, we opt for a midweight leather. That will allow the jacket to also look good open. A lighter weight leather will make the Dr droop and say through the middle.
Also, a Tartan would be cool. I have a legit claim to wear a Gordon tartan, so that is my vote.
I dunno that I'd buy a leather that wasn't lined in some form of rayon. I wear a lot of knitspost #11005 of 152344/19/14 at 8:01ampost #11006 of 152344/19/14 at 9:55ampost #11007 of 152344/19/14 at 10:14ampost #11008 of 152344/19/14 at 10:37ampost #11009 of 152344/19/14 at 10:48ampost #11010 of 152344/19/14 at 11:09amThis is a question best answered by Thurston bros.
See here for the mto thread:
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 18 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 20 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 23 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 35 minutes ago
- › NIB Crockett & Jones Brown Wingtips & Ferragamo Tramezza Norwegian... 39 minutes ago
- › Can you guys tell me if these balmain jeans are fake? 39 minutes ago
- › Any other Edmontonians here? 49 minutes ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 52 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...