Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... Last post on Yesterday at 10:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- where to buy uniqlo online? Last post on 2/16/10 at 4:21am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 9:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 727
Styleforum Top Picks
The geo still looks subdued with the collar down though.
Rick Owens customer service continues to be absolutely amazing, one of the reasons I love this brand in the first place. Gonna bring my jacket into the store tomorrow and talk with them about it
Just got my hands on a washed calf RO stooges from FW2013. This is the code "LT." Here's a leather I missed in my previous post. It looks like RO put out like 10 fucking stooges last season, lol. I've already counted 3-4 that I missed.
The leather is a solid mid-weight. It's extremely matte and has a firm but soft feel to it. Rubbing your hand along the surface when its laid flat almost feels like the smoothness of a chalkboard. The leather isn't very thick, but surprisingly firm and crisp. I'm pretty impressed. Under certain lights, the leather almost looks slightly blistered, though it isn't at all.
Here's a high neck Intarsia in the same leather from FW12:
another jacket in the same:
I'm pretty damn pleased overall with this leather.
DO NOT CUT IT !
stylistically it looks nicer with the leather collar covering the nape of your head; it has this organic shape that's also seen in the extra volume at the elbow of the sleeves. That's why you pay the premium for dick. Functionally it will keep your head/neck area warmer during the cold weather. Who cares if it looks like an extra foreskin. That's why they call it Dick Ovens right. teh girls dig the extra foreskin am I right?
- Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Usa just now
- › PLEASE HELP ME TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR SEPTIEME LARGEUR SHOES! 5 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In U.p. 6 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In M.p. 11 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Bathinda 20 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Jaipur 51 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Nagpur 57 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In orissa 1 minute ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Haryana 1 minute ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Kathmandu 1 minute ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan