or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? - Page 717

post #10741 of 11933
post #10742 of 11933
Anyone have any idea on where I could get something like the jacket below?

post #10743 of 11933
That looks like Incarnation which are pretty widely available I'd say
post #10744 of 11933
looks oddly similar to this julius with the collar popped (save for throat latch?)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JULIUS-09-LEATHER-RIDERS-NWOT-SZ-1-/261443062438?pt=Men_s_Clothing&hash=item3cdf388aa6
post #10745 of 11933
Quote:
Originally Posted by ers04004 View Post

Anyone have any idea on where I could get something like the jacket below?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

yeap def incarnation

archive sf
pn/p firenze
h lorenzo

some others i cannot recall right now, check backlash and BORIS BIDJAN SABERI for similar look
post #10746 of 11933
it's julius, that's just a wrinkle in the lapel.
post #10747 of 11933
lol "definitely incarnation"

yes it's actually definitely julius
post #10748 of 11933
On the subject of Horse Hide anyone knows where Carol (CCP) sources his CORS jacket leather from ( i would think italy) it is much lighter then the aero and more comfy!
post #10749 of 11933
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

it's julius, that's just a wrinkle in the lapel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

lol "definitely incarnation"

yes it's actually definitely julius

oh my bad the wrinkles look alike
post #10750 of 11933

those crumply looking leather jackets look so cheap/aesthetically terrible.

post #10751 of 11933
cool vid RFX.. thanks!
post #10752 of 11933
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post

looks oddly similar to this julius with the collar popped (save for throat latch?)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JULIUS-09-LEATHER-RIDERS-NWOT-SZ-1-/261443062438?pt=Men_s_Clothing&hash=item3cdf388aa6

Oh man if only that was a size 3 id get it in a second
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

yeap def incarnation

archive sf
pn/p firenze
h lorenzo

some others i cannot recall right now, check backlash and BORIS BIDJAN SABERI for similar look

thanks ill check them out as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

it's julius, that's just a wrinkle in the lapel.

i guess ill keep an eye out for julius leather, thanks for the confirmation
post #10753 of 11933
The leather jacket captain america was wearing at the end of the movie looked like it was made from elephant, cannot find pic yet
Edited by sinnedk - 4/5/14 at 9:21pm
post #10754 of 11933
we're all waiting with bated breath
post #10755 of 11933
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

we're all waiting with bated breath

glad to hear that
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?