• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fake Dior Homme

pridecake

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure if there's a place to post legit checks, but I was curious about this pair of dior homme sunglasses I was thinking of buying from a SuFu seller. Just wanted to get your opinions of it. Thanks! Again, sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. *Flameshieldon*

Halifamous

Reaction score
If someone was selling fakes on sufu, sufu would have pointed it out already.

Knisse

Reaction score
Hi guys, are these here fake or authentic?

19CM MIJ.

LXzkBl.jpg

n8wAwl.jpg

UlULwl.jpg

7ywOAl.jpg

d26axl.jpg

3ErtKl.jpg

LMIgdl.jpg

Lj0uIl.jpg

XE0gol.jpg

flyguy7

Reaction score
Why doesn't the tag say Dior?
Well i'm not good with the codes and crap, even though I know that there's a sufu thread that explains it all, but they look just like mine. I say legit, but maybe someone else can explain that X on the tag.

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by flyguy7
Why doesn't the tag say Dior? Well i'm not good with the codes and crap, even though I know that there's a sufu thread that explains it all, but they look just like mine. I say legit, but maybe someone else can explain that X on the tag.
That is exactly the reason i am asking, i was also nervous about the missing Dior on the black tag. Otherwise i am also pretty sure they are legit. The marked X on the black tag is mostly to prevent store returns.

Oasis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Knisse
Any Dior experts?

No but common sense tells me they're legit. Why go through the trouble of producing such a convincing fake to miss out such a simple detail. That and they look like any other Diors I've seen/handled.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
those diors look like they were sold at barneys, but why are you reviving a nearly three year old thread -_-;

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think people will go through the trouble of trying to fake Dior denim and not put Dior on the leather tag.

Knisse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nahneun
those diors look like they were sold at barneys, but why are you reviving a nearly three year old thread -_-;
...... Because i re-used an old thread in stead of spamming the forum with a new one. And too add, if anyone search for fake dior homme it will be gathered in one thread instead of multiple.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
or you could put this in ask a quick question and let dead threads be dead threads

darkknight

Reaction score
haha, i lmao everytime i see a dior authentication question. it's so obvious it's not fake. even the feel of the denim and all the other small details can tell you that. there are no good dior fakes, they're all very easy to spot.

and as to why the dior stamp is missing, also obvious. the jeans have been worn/washed. look at the wrinkles on the leather tag, that should give it away. the stamp can either come off from touching hot water, or being dry cleaned, or being rubbed from wear...etc.

basically, if you ever come across a fake, you won't have to ask.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i saw some fake diors on a korean site, ***** said "doir"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads