or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › tailors in seoul korea?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

tailors in seoul korea? - Page 28

post #406 of 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoneo View Post

If that's your price range then maybe you should visit Hahn's and Savile Row. They are right next to each other.


Someone reported that Savile Row produced quiet a decent coat for him last week. Suggest 'search' for this.
post #407 of 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBR View Post

Someone reported that Savile Row produced quiet a decent coat for him last week. Suggest 'search' for this.

smile.gif That was me!

Here's the link:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/321300/new-jacket-in-seoul-savile-row-tailor-lots-of-pics/0_50
post #408 of 526

Greetings.

I am looking to have some clothes (couple blazers and dress shirts) made for me, BUT I live in the Centum City area of Haeundae in Busan. By any chance, would anyone be able to recommend a couple tailors/shops to me that might be local to Busan? 
My budget is fairly high end though not extravagant. I want quality and mostly want great fit.


Regards
post #409 of 526
going back to Korea later this month
looking forward to stopping by Savile Row to commission another suit, some wool pants, and might ask to have a matching vest made for another suit

has anyone had a PATTERNED suit made at Savile Row? i've only done two solid color suits so far because i didn't want to complicate things with a pattern
but this time, i'm thinking about perhaps going with a windowpane or something like that
post #410 of 526

i ordered a new suit using the navy glenplaid fabric shown in the middle
had my fitting
the pattern matching was great
hoping it will turn out great when i go to pick up the suit on saturday
also ordering two pairs of gray wool pants
post #411 of 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox View Post


i ordered a new suit using the navy glenplaid fabric shown in the middle
had my fitting
the pattern matching was great
hoping it will turn out great when i go to pick up the suit on saturday
also ordering two pairs of gray wool pants

I basically had a jacket made in the same pattern made for me a while back, but with a lighter blue. Yea, the pattern matching is pretty good at Savile Row.

I'm tempted to get a light brown sports jacket with patch pockets for the spring.
post #412 of 526

Where is a good place to go in Seoul these days for tailored shirts around $100 or less? And how long do they take to be made?


Edited by CI9a - 2/22/13 at 7:01pm
post #413 of 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by CI9a View Post

Where is a good place to go in Seoul these days for tailored shirts around $100 or less? And how long do they take to be made?

Where are you located?
post #414 of 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoneo View Post

smile.gif That was me!

Here's the link:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/321300/new-jacket-in-seoul-savile-row-tailor-lots-of-pics/0_50

i've been in s. korea for a month now.

EDIT: I lied I was in itaewon yesterday and i did not find saville row. can anyone provide directions?
Edited by FalconXtreme - 2/23/13 at 8:03pm
post #415 of 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoneo View Post


Where are you located?

 

Near Itaewon.

post #416 of 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by CI9a View Post

Near Itaewon.

If in Itaewon, all the shirts will start around 60,000 won. Basically, the shop will take your measurements and send it to the same place everyone else is using. I've been going to Savile Row.
post #417 of 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconXtreme View Post

i've been in s. korea for a month now.

EDIT: I lied I was in itaewon yesterday and i did not find saville row. can anyone provide directions?


Here's a map:

http://www.enjoyitaewon.com/map/itaewonmap.html

Noksapyeong exit 3 > walk straight > cross the street > take a right before the "Welcome to Itaewon" arch > Savile Row
post #418 of 526
Savile Row vs. B&Tailorshop?
post #419 of 526
Damn misleading.
post #420 of 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy View Post

Damn misleading.

If you are looking for a decent quality tailor for alternations chk out 'bespoken' in seoul. I hear one of the tailor 'Mr Son (pronounced Soun)' does a decent job. I believe they handle all the work comm by 'Lansmere' near by. (they carry attolini and high end stuff). LMK and ill try to grab exact location :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › tailors in seoul korea?