or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Yuketen Footwear
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yuketen Footwear - Page 17

post #241 of 2021
Does anyone know of anywhere with the black ranger mocs in a sz 10 in stock? I feel like I've looked everywhere.
post #242 of 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimpologist View Post
I am curious about the sizing of the Ranger Mocs. Tried searching up and down this forum but don't have a straight answer. I was thinking of picking up a pair in size 10, which is the same size I would wear for Vans, Nike, Arrow, etc. How do the Ranger Mocs fit? TTS? Big? Small?

TTS, but they do have a narrow toe box.
post #243 of 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredboyd View Post
Does anyone know of anywhere with the black ranger mocs in a sz 10 in stock? I feel like I've looked everywhere.

I don't think they are even out yet. Most retailers will be getting their S/S10 later this month.
post #244 of 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
TTS, but they do have a narrow toe box.

This is true. If they are the unlined ones they will stretch a bit though.
post #245 of 2021
Are all ranger mocs unlined?
post #246 of 2021
PSA: Yuketen is on sale for cheap on Opening Ceremony's website. Ranger Mocs for $170.
post #247 of 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamha21 View Post
Are all ranger mocs unlined?
I have a F/W pair from a couple of years ago that are lined and a S/S pair from last year which are unlined. I don't know if they still line the F/W version.
post #248 of 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamha21 View Post
PSA: Yuketen is on sale for cheap on Opening Ceremony's website. Ranger Mocs for $170.

Hate their stock. Saw it in person in LA and no thank you
post #249 of 2021
These popped up on Yoox. Get em if you like em.
LL
LL
LL
post #250 of 2021
Thanks for the heads up! Picked up the boat shoes...wasn't sure about sizing but went with the smaller one so hopefully it'll stretch a bit.
post #251 of 2021
damn someone grabbed the blue ones in 10.5 while I was checking out -_-
post #252 of 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalanigee View Post
These popped up on Yoox. Get em if you like em.

any idea on if these fit true to size?

edit- bought the boat shoes tts so hopefully they fit.
post #253 of 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedundermyclothes View Post
any idea on if these fit true to size?

edit- bought the boat shoes tts so hopefully they fit.

Yeah, me too. Crossing my fingers.
post #254 of 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakatora View Post
damn someone grabbed the blue ones in 10.5 while I was checking out -_-

it was me. ill let you know if they dont work out for me.
post #255 of 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpoblete View Post

The green kiltie is calling out to me.

Any word on who will be selling these?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Yuketen Footwear