or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Yuketen Footwear
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yuketen Footwear - Page 16

post #226 of 1994
2 sizes remaining http://translate.googleusercontent.c...sagg#a027sh009
post #227 of 1994
Really can't understand why this stuff is made somewhere in NY, but ends up being available in Japan only.

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...496#enlargeimg
post #228 of 1994
yea, confuses the hell out of me. I'd kill for one of the backpacks, but to have to go through a proxy to buy a product made in America?
post #229 of 1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostinthesupermarket View Post
The welted shoes fit big. Moccs are true to size.

I have two pairs of the Hunt boots. Brown leather that fits quite big and black waxed leather that are much narrower and would probably have sized up given the chance.

You could probably go a half size down knowing they'll pack out, but I wouldn't go down more than that.
post #230 of 1994


Got these in the mail today!!! They're gorgeous, but too big

They're for sale over in the buy/sell forum. Size 9.5 (run pretty true, maybe a half size big)
post #231 of 1994
More stuff that I wish I could go buy around the corner:
http://store.silver-and-gold.com/?pid=13518449

410 bucks is a little bit too much thou'.
post #232 of 1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Django View Post
yea, confuses the hell out of me. I'd kill for one of the backpacks, but to have to go through a proxy to buy a product made in America?

At capsule Mr. Matsuda said backpacks would be available at Vinnie's Styles in Brooklyn. Even stateside, though, expect them to be spendy.
post #233 of 1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreman1782 View Post
At capsule Mr. Matsuda said backpacks would be available at Vinnie's Styles in Brooklyn. Even stateside, though, expect them to be spendy.

Weird, I wouldn't expect to find anything like Yuketen in there.
post #234 of 1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
I have two pairs of the Hunt boots. Brown leather that fits quite big and black waxed leather that are much narrower and would probably have sized up given the chance. You could probably go a half size down knowing they'll pack out, but I wouldn't go down more than that.
That's strange....I've got four different Yuketen moccs that are all TTS. Also the company itself has told me in the past that their moccs fit true to size, whilst the shoes with a goodyear welt fit a half size large. Maybe that has changed. Also, some of the moccs were using a C width last. Maybe that's got something to do with your experience?Then again, it could be because they are basically hand lasted... Anyway I've given up on buying shoes on the internet. Most manufacturers seem to regard size markings as a ballpark indication rather than a precise measurement. The amount of variation from shoe to shoe (even in the same pair) from almost all manufacturers (including many of those regarded as higher end) is truly shocking. These days I want to see what I'm buying before I throw down my cash.
post #235 of 1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafinch View Post


Got these in the mail today!!! They're gorgeous, but too big

They're for sale over in the buy/sell forum. Size 9.5 (run pretty true, maybe a half size big)

those are gorgeous! where did you get them? (sorry, not a 9.5)
post #236 of 1994
^^^ Got em on ebay. So sad that I have to sell...
post #237 of 1994
post #238 of 1994
I am curious about the sizing of the Ranger Mocs. Tried searching up and down this forum but don't have a straight answer. I was thinking of picking up a pair in size 10, which is the same size I would wear for Vans, Nike, Arrow, etc. How do the Ranger Mocs fit? TTS? Big? Small?
post #239 of 1994
I measure a 9.5 on a Brannock device and I am 9.5 in Ranger Moccs.

They are true to size....as long as they haven't changed the last.
post #240 of 1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostinthesupermarket View Post
I measure a 9.5 on a Brannock device and I am 9.5 in Ranger Moccs.

They are true to size....as long as they haven't changed the last.

Perfect thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Yuketen Footwear