How is the sizing on Yuketen's oxfords?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Yuketen Footwear - Page 132
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1967 of 20968/5/13 at 2:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ritchee
Just got the derby made in Canada in 9.5D - 1/2 size down from my usual 10D - the reason I did that was last year I got the made in Canada Johnson and had to size down 1/2 for a proper fit.
But the derby is too tight - ack - should have purchased my usual size. That's the prob with buying over the internets.
enjoy your weekend folks
Interestingly, I just got a pair of Greg oxfords made in Canada in size 10D and I felt like I should have gotten them in 9 1/2 instead. Not that 10 feltt too loose, but my hunch is that 10D would have been a better fit. Given what you say, I am glad I got them in 10D--9 1/2 might have been too snug.post #1968 of 20968/16/13 at 8:33pmpost #1969 of 20968/16/13 at 8:35pmpost #1970 of 20968/22/13 at 3:22pmpost #1971 of 20969/10/13 at 2:47pmpost #1972 of 20969/10/13 at 3:28pmIn my experience, they fit significantly bigger. I've noticed f/w styles can be sized like Red Wings due to having room in the boots for thicker socks. Never hurts to get in touch w the stores though, chances are if they're stocking brands like Yuketen they have experience with the various styles.
On another note, I'm really interested in seeing the Sneaker Mocs this season.post #1973 of 20969/10/13 at 4:03pmpost #1974 of 20969/12/13 at 1:55pmpost #1975 of 20969/20/13 at 8:25ampost #1976 of 20969/20/13 at 9:11ampost #1977 of 20969/23/13 at 11:52pmpost #1978 of 20969/24/13 at 1:41amQuote:
Am 8.5 in red wings and took 9 in Maine guide boots. After quite some wear last winter they stretched a lot. Retrospectively I should have taken them in 8.5.....post #1979 of 209610/4/13 at 6:05ampost #1980 of 209612/18/13 at 2:32pm
- Yuketen Footwear
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 30 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 42 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?