or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Yuketen Footwear
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yuketen Footwear - Page 110

post #1636 of 2021
Just had a pair of laces break when lacing up. Has this happened to anyone? And does Yuketen sell / give out spares?
post #1637 of 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Just had a pair of laces break when lacing up. Has this happened to anyone? And does Yuketen sell / give out spares?

Call the service number and ask for Ryan.... he is a lot of help.
post #1638 of 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitchottie View Post

Call the service number and ask for Ryan.... he is a lot of help.

Thanks for the info
post #1639 of 2021
Anyone here kop the maine guide x Inventory?.... thoughts?


233
it's the only thing I can think of that has the kind of versatility I need:

spring weather ~ summer weather

can be worn with blue denim, or overdyed...

chinos ... ( perhaps not khaki but olive and blue )

brown leather bomber

must has tan suede... either these or Alden Chukkas...
post #1640 of 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribkin View Post

Anyone here kop the maine guide x Inventory?.... thoughts?
233
it's the only thing I can think of that has the kind of versatility I need:
spring weather ~ summer weather
can be worn with blue denim, or overdyed...
chinos ... ( perhaps not khaki but olive and blue )
brown leather bomber
must has tan suede... either these or Alden Chukkas...

Not feeling the black soles
post #1641 of 2021
Would be nicer with white or brick soles
post #1642 of 2021
Perhaps, but I can't find anything similar on the market....

Anyway, I had to bypass these, after consulting with another member about sizing ...
post #1643 of 2021
Oh well, ended up kopping ...

471
post #1644 of 2021
Yuki and Ryan will be coming to our celebrations in San Francisco on May 4-5, and will be selling Yuketen goodies at the vendor Showcase on the 5th.

Cheers,

Fok.
post #1645 of 2021
Yuk x Inventory , thanks for the sizing help, TTS

700
post #1646 of 2021
In the MG boot, which would be wider, a 10D or a 9.5E?
Edited by Trapp - 3/16/12 at 1:01am
post #1647 of 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribkin View Post

233
it's the only thing I can think of that has the kind of versatility I need:
spring weather ~ summer weather
Is it okay to wear that suede in the rain, though?
post #1648 of 2021
Perhaps a protective spray to save them from the rain. I would just wear em and not worry. But hey, arent you in Arizona... I thought it never rains there... smile.gif
post #1649 of 2021
Water shouldn't hurt the suede that much.. might look a bit pilly after awhile.
post #1650 of 2021

I have one new pair of  Yuketen Maine Guide DB  US 10E / UK 9 E for sale it is the following model: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=2380

 

The tan color is in my opinion by far the most beautiful one. Shipping is from Europe but I can ship worldwide. I'm asking $300 since they are new!

 

img_0240.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Yuketen Footwear