or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Big Shipment of Japanese Porno Just Arrived
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Big Shipment of Japanese Porno Just Arrived

post #1 of 64
Thread Starter 
My package just arrived from Amazon Japan a few minutes ago.

post #2 of 64
Christ, bukkake has changed.
post #3 of 64
What? No "Gainer"?
post #4 of 64
PSG,

Are you Japanese? Or do you subscribe to the mags just for the images? I'd be damn frustrated if all I get is visual porn and no description or contact info readily understandable.
post #5 of 64
True porn does not require words, pictures are sufficient.
post #6 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coho View Post
PSG,

Are you Japanese? Or do you subscribe to the mags just for the images? I'd be damn frustrated if all I get is visual porn and no description or contact info readily understandable.

I am not Japanese and can barely order off a sushi menu. These magazines, like all good porno, have lots of nice photos and very little copy. Every now and then they pop in an English word or show the labels. They also, interestingly enough, mostly use American looking models.
post #7 of 64
Good stuff, Pocketsquareguy!
post #8 of 64
I'm such a sucker for these now.

Next time I may get up the courage to browse the ladies magazines as my dream girl is quickly becoming an adorably well dressed Japanese girl.



post #9 of 64
I came into this thread expecting tentacles. I'm leaving extremely disappointed.
post #10 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post
I came into this thread expecting tentacles. I'm leaving extremely disappointed.

A REAL Style Forum member would exhilarated!
post #11 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamblor View Post
I'm such a sucker for these now.

Next time I may get up the courage to browse the ladies magazines as my dream girl is quickly becoming an adorably well dressed Japanese girl.



Which of these magazines do you like best? I'm looking for more Japanese porn besides Men's Ex and Leon.
post #12 of 64
I thought the middle magazines say Men sEx at first glance.
post #13 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn View Post
I thought the middle magazines say Men sEx at first glance.

im guilty as charged too
post #14 of 64
Here are some pages from three of the ones in my picture:

Men's Club,






Brio, this is like a slice of SF obsessiveness. Comparison of 20 white shirts identical to the average eye.





A map for if I ever make it to Iammatt's level.




Pen, for shoes and bags.









The only Japanese Character I can identify: 円
post #15 of 64
Is this, gay porn? Do they have Shaving Brush porn?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Big Shipment of Japanese Porno Just Arrived