or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 366

post #5476 of 42796
Pass on the Apolis chambray.
post #5477 of 42796
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppllzz View Post
replicas suck please support original designer

Would love to, but I'm a student who can't afford to pay retail prices.
However, I'll be able to in a few years LOL.
post #5478 of 42796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill_switch View Post
yea, everyone can affod to drop 1k at the least on a jacket, and that price is considering a price drop on on a used jacket.

i cant afford a benz, so i dont have one.

i cant afford a dior leather, so i dont have one.

whats your point?
post #5479 of 42796
^+1
post #5480 of 42796
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppllzz View Post
i cant afford a benz, so i dont have one.

i cant afford a dior leather, so i dont have one.

whats your point?
who the fuck produces a replica benz? some people just like the signature style of said designers jackets, but cant afford to pay full retail.
post #5481 of 42796
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppllzz View Post
i cant afford a benz, so i dont have one.

i cant afford a dior leather, so i dont have one.

whats your point?

Just saying that it's unreasonable for me to spend 3K on piece of leather or cotton because I'm a full time college undergraduate without a job. Also, even if I purchase either one, it would be my first replica. LOL
post #5482 of 42796
The other thread didn't pull through, how about this white trench?
post #5483 of 42796
looks tough to pull off. maybe if you have lighter pants like cream, white, beige, light navy.

-_- try it and post waywt fits
post #5484 of 42796
Quote:
Originally Posted by jks279 View Post
Just saying that it's unreasonable for me to spend 3K on piece of leather or cotton because I'm a full time college undergraduate without a job. Also, even if I purchase either one, it would be my first replica. LOL
get a job? im a full time undergraduate with a job... i also work during the summer.... ....... ..... so its unreasonable for you to spend 3k on one, but its reasonable for you to pretend to other people that you did by wearing a replica? wearing replica dior is not any different from wearing a gaudy replica LV/gucci/prada belt/bag/polo/jacket/ wtvr why dont you just be legit and buy a toj, or buy a low end designer who makes a leather jacket in ur price range instead of trying to buy something you cant
post #5485 of 42796
^^ the jacket? I like the fur. Who makes it?
post #5486 of 42796
Opening Ceremony.
post #5487 of 42796
replicas are for fegz.
post #5488 of 42796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludeykrus View Post
The other thread didn't pull through, how about this white trench?


Looks fantastic, will work with many an arrangement.
post #5489 of 42796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Among Wolves View Post



that mustache? nah.

like the bomber, though.
post #5490 of 42796
du has a super punchable face
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?