or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 364

post #5446 of 39090
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq4you View Post

100% wool and rabbit fur
i wont say the brand because i think that causes too many biased opinions

juicy couture? :P

THis thing has a shelf life of about .75 months man, don't bother.
post #5447 of 39090
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppllzz View Post
luisa has a more plain one from the same brand http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=D0Y9&des=D0X&cat=&gender=men&group=&vendorColor=ODkw&season=sale&seasProdID=50I totally different look i guess, but still has the novelty of rabbit fur!
yeah good spot. that "hoodie" you linked to is pretty sweet also. i am kind of looking for a knit. something kind of like mellows' in his most recent fit pic with the peacoat. of all furs i think rabbit is one of my favorites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post
juicy couture? :P THis thing has a shelf life of about .75 months man, don't bother.
do you say that because you think its not versatile enough or because of the length of the winter season? its not juicy btw. much better IMO
post #5448 of 39090
Love that cardigan sq4you.
post #5449 of 39090
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoX101 View Post
To be honest I haven't looked at RO jackets much as they're not relevant to my aesthetic, though I'm happy to help out in this thread, I strongly urge you to peruse stylezeitgeist.com however as they are very knowledgeable in RO and your aesthetic.
rofl, you think he hasnt found sz yet?
post #5450 of 39090
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post
DBSS bracelet...




Looking forward to hearing all the flames about how men should not wear non-functional accessories. Perhaps I should just get that J. Crew Timex watch instead.

I really like this. Where can I get this or something similar, and how much do they run? Thanks!
post #5451 of 39090
http://dh.web.daili.my/browse.php?u=...TC5qcGc%3D&b=1

acne jeans striking derby shoes

i do not know anything about acne jeans shoes,so here are the questions:r these shoes high quality?do they run samll or true to size?

thanks for your help.
post #5452 of 39090
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArteEtLabore14 View Post
I really like this. Where can I get this or something similar, and how much do they run? Thanks!
It costs about 14,000 yen, which would probably total around $200 when proxied. I don't like to reveal where I am considering buying items from since often the store has only 1 available in stock.
post #5453 of 39090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill_switch View Post
rofl, you think he hasnt found sz yet?
Yeah I visit SZ occasionally to get ideas, but I like SF better overall due to the wider variety of styles and attitudes displayed by the members here. SZ often leaves me feeling divorced from reality, while SF tends to challenge me to think more about style itself. Even the MC forum here is interesting to occasionally visit and get ideas from. I shutter at the thought of how I might start dressing if I were to rely primarily on goth ninjas for style inspiration and advice.
post #5454 of 39090
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post
I shutter at the thought of how I might start dressing if I were to rely primarily on goth ninjas for style inspiration and advice.
Honestly, I don't think much different to how you dress now. no hate, some of the SZ guys get it right.
post #5455 of 39090
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoX101 View Post
Honestly, I don't think much different to how you dress now.
Maybe somewhat at times, and especially with my recent purchases. But about 50% of the time I wear stuff which bears very little resemblance to what I see posted on SZ. For example, today I wore.... Mr. Olive jeans Mr. Olive cardigan Lad Musician t-shirt Quoddy suede moccasins Pretty far removed from any goth ninja steeze, although such outfits do have a definite Japanese look.
post #5456 of 39090
Has anyone any experience with Rogue Territory? I'm agonizing over buying these work trousers.
post #5457 of 39090
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB1 View Post
It costs about 14,000 yen, which would probably total around $200 when proxied. I don't like to reveal where I am considering buying items from since often the store has only 1 available in stock.

Anything similar looking I could get, preferably cheaper and over the 'net? I also have small wrists so am curious how it would fit. Thanks!
post #5458 of 39090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizor View Post
Has anyone any experience with Rogue Territory?

Did you try the Rogue Territory thread, easily accessible via the Google search bar?

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=146771
post #5459 of 39090
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyf View Post
Did you try the Rogue Territory thread, easily accessible via the Google search bar?

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=146771

Ah, thank you kind Sir, my apologies everyone.
post #5460 of 39090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizor View Post
Has anyone any experience with Rogue Territory?

I'm agonizing over buying these work trousers.

saw these at craft la... thought they were pretty cool
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?