or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 343

post #5131 of 38477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post
I would say that because I can't tell if you are or not.

all i have to do is post a coat now and i'm trolling, awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoX101 View Post
I'll answer, it looks like your usual overly designed jap/korean piece from rakuten that is rarely of decent quality. I don't need to know what brand it is to make an educated guess on the quality or lack there-of of an item, likewise I can't know for sure, but I never said I did.

The item is about ¥20000 originally but it's 50% off right now. The brand it's from isn't exactly CCP quality but it's also not H&M, either.
post #5132 of 38477
In all seriousness I think you'll regret the purchase within a couple months. Cropped coats (especially toggle) aren't going to last and I'm still disappointed with the +J that I got.
post #5133 of 38477

J.Lindeberg Cleave Leather Jacket for £458.00
this may be my first leather jacket
any opinions are welcome
thx
post #5134 of 38477
Seems alright. My lindeberg leather isn't the thickest/warmest around but the lambskin is super super soft and the styling is minimilistic. 458pounds is a bit heavy considering that is like US$900 and there are more options at that level (especially 2nd hand where you can buy julius, RO, MMM, ToJ, tim hamilton, and pretty much everything else)
post #5135 of 38477
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
In all seriousness I think you'll regret the purchase within a couple months. Cropped coats (especially toggle) aren't going to last and I'm still disappointed with the +J that I got.

You think so? I've always been into cropped coats and toggles, and I find the blue really flattering.

How about this?

post #5136 of 38477
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
Seems alright. My lindeberg leather isn't the thickest/warmest around but the lambskin is super super soft and the styling is minimilistic. 458pounds is a bit heavy considering that is like US$900 and there are more options at that level (especially 2nd hand where you can buy julius, RO, MMM, ToJ, tim hamilton, and pretty much everything else)
thx a lot
post #5137 of 38477
I like that Uncontrol.
post #5138 of 38477
There's also a v-neck version, I like both ...
post #5139 of 38477
^^T-neck looks pretty cool.
post #5140 of 38477
ugh so much cool shit on sale right now
post #5141 of 38477
Leather pants aren't as comfortable as you might think, just letting you know.
post #5142 of 38477
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
Leather pants aren't as comfortable as you might think, just letting you know.

i've owned them before and find them pretty comfortable? the last pair i owned were pretty stiff too (buffalo hide)
post #5143 of 38477
I guess you're planning on them strictly for winter? Late spring/summer is fucking hell in them, but you might have better resistance to heat than I do.
post #5144 of 38477
i can wear them pretty much every season except for summer haha
post #5145 of 38477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncontrol View Post
ugh so much cool shit on sale right now



Those are bad ass.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?