Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 2802

post #42016 of 43279
Can I get your guys' opinion on these two coats?

First is vintage; second would be new. The second one is also longer and (I presume) comes with better trimmings, but it won't have the beat-up character of the vintage jacket.

Am fine with also hearing they both suck.






post #42017 of 43279
i prefer #2, but neither interests me :>
post #42018 of 43279
Quote:
Originally Posted by eglbc View Post



has anyone tried out this brand peoples footwear? I like these techy/birk looking sandals.

http://coverchord.com/eshop/items/VHB-F2302019/index_en.html

http://coverchord.com/eshop/items/VHB-F2302016/index_en.html

 

forgot to mention hobo has some too

 

 

nvm, just realized theyre the same as the ones i linked previously

post #42019 of 43279

 

^ Yay or nay on this sweater?

post #42020 of 43279
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

Can I get your guys' opinion on these two coats?

First is vintage; second would be new. The second one is also longer and (I presume) comes with better trimmings, but it won't have the beat-up character of the vintage jacket.

Am fine with also hearing they both suck.








The second one will be more #elegant due to the lenght but the first one probably has a cooler, #wabi-sabi, #authentic look. Why do you want to purchase this btw?
post #42021 of 43279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

Why do you want to purchase this btw?

I don't know. I'm starting to think I like clothes.
post #42022 of 43279
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

I don't know. I'm starting to think I like clothes.

No, really? I meant what will you wear it with.
post #42023 of 43279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

No, really? I meant what will you wear it with.

Lol, sorry, I thought you were trying asking some kind of existential question.

Probably not stuff that's super denim-bro workwear-y, to be honest. Would maybe struggle to find stuff in the closet for the first. Maybe old slim-straight 3sixteen jeans, chunky sweater, and some Kapital zip boots?

The second seems to go more naturally with the kind of stuff I have in my closet, but I'm also not opposed to the idea of trying new things out and exploring.
post #42024 of 43279
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

Lol, sorry, I thought you were trying asking some kind of existential question.

Probably not stuff that's super denim-bro workwear-y, to be honest. Would maybe struggle to find stuff in the closet for the first. Maybe old slim-straight 3sixteen jeans, chunky sweater, and some Kapital zip boots?

The second seems to go more naturally with the kind of stuff I have in my closet, but I'm also not opposed to the idea of trying new things out and exploring.

TBH both of them would look cool with a "light" 70s style, Beige and browns, large slacks or nice printed shirts. I mean that in the Margiela sense, not some Gucci frou-frou 70s posturing.

Oh and if you look like Marvin go for it:



If you're going to Visvim that shit don't buy any of them. Get a parka or whatever in forest green or some other nice colour.
post #42025 of 43279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post

TBH both of them would look cool with a "light" 70s style, Beige and browns, large slacks or nice printed shirts. I mean that in the Margiela sense, not some Gucci frou-frou 70s posturing.

Oh and if you look like Marvin go for it:



If you're going to Visvim that shit don't buy any of them. Get a parka or whatever in forest green or some other nice colour.

Thanks! I really like those ideas.

I may go for the second just because it seems a little easier to wear.
post #42026 of 43279
Scandi workwear style (second look) will be made cooler by jacket, go for it.
post #42027 of 43279
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post




^ Yay or nay on this sweater?

I don't see any sweater...
post #42028 of 43279

Marks on the right shoulder or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

 

post #42029 of 43279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post


I don't see any sweater...

cardigan sweatshirt i meant.

post #42030 of 43279


to wear with T + jeans + boots all summer.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?