or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 2796

post #41926 of 42789
Thanks, I didn't realise they did a low top.
post #41927 of 42789

I was generally unsatisfied with the ACG Cargos. The DWR was non-existent, and the fabric was only "eh" for $200 pants. Generally would not recommend. 

post #41928 of 42789
trickers stowe (as a versatile in-office and weekend boot)

thoughts?

post #41929 of 42789
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

More like 'where to buy?'

Looking for a black canvas tote in the style below. Parrot canvas in the US doesn't really have something that fits the bill. I'd like it to have handles instead of long straps for the shoulder.


steel canvas has what you need: http://www.steelecanvas.com/collections/for-home-tote-bags/products/black-canvas-tote-bag-medium

post #41930 of 42789
Any thoughts on these?



CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100


Little iffy on how the waxed cotton on the second will look when it ages. Like the photo above, but less crazy about this:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100
post #41931 of 42789

@accordion If you're gonna spend acronym money get one of the dip dye j29s! Or get an older version of the j1, not into the way the new one fits. That said the pattern, ergonomics, and fabric will blow that isaora the fuck out of the water.

post #41932 of 42789
Melton-Wool-Award-Jacket-3.jpg

Wings + Horns Award Varsity Jacket in the black on black colorway

Or

engineered-garments-golden-bear-hunter-varsity-jacket-01.jpeg?642e0d

Eg x Golden Bear varsity. Navy Blue body and black leather sleeves

Or neither, because they may be going out of fashion
Edited by Landau - 3/28/16 at 5:31pm
post #41933 of 42789

I've been looking for some kind of washed out, earth toned cargo's for a while. I think I've been holding off in hopes of finding some of the UC moleskin moto's from a few years ago but that doesn't seem to be likely (I think I've seen 2 pairs in a size 2 over the last year).

So yeah.

Either of these?

 

1)

 

https://www.maharishistore.com/item/3581/Maharishi/7133-UPCYCLED-CUSTOM-CARGO-PANTS.html

(can't copy the image)

 

2)

 

post #41934 of 42789
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefastlife View Post

trickers stowe (as a versatile in-office and weekend boot)

thoughts?


I really like them
post #41935 of 42789
Quote:
Originally Posted by manwithpants View Post
 

I was generally unsatisfied with the ACG Cargos. The DWR was non-existent, and the fabric was only "eh" for $200 pants. Generally would not recommend. 

@accordion

 

FWIW I really like my ACG cargos. No, the fabric isn't going to keep you dry, but cotton/wool/elastane blend has a nice hand, good amount of stretch - I've worn them climbing - and the cut is awesome. The drawcords at the cargo pockets and the stealth drawstring waistband are very useful as well. 

post #41936 of 42789
I need like a nice summer shoe. I like these unlined Alden ptb I tried on here in washington. Anything else I should consider? These too southern prep?

post #41937 of 42789
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

I have been very happy with my bag from Topo Designs. Feels really well built. It's the kind of bag that should be around for a long time.

I swear by this kletterworks bag. Made in usa by mystery ranch, good warranty ect...
Kletterwerks%20Flip_20-midnightink-hero.jpg?resizeid=5&resizeh=1200&resizew=1200

I got the black/black.
post #41938 of 42789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

I need like a nice summer shoe. I like these unlined Alden ptb I tried on here in washington. Anything else I should consider? These too southern prep?


seems good if that's your zone. it seems somewhat old-school academic but not at all "prep" to me. if it's not a boat shoe or a loafer (or a spectator shoe, i guess) it's not a prep shoe.
post #41939 of 42789
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post
 

I've been looking for some kind of washed out, earth toned cargo's for a while. I think I've been holding off in hopes of finding some of the UC moleskin moto's from a few years ago but that doesn't seem to be likely (I think I've seen 2 pairs in a size 2 over the last year).

So yeah.

Either of these?

 

1)

 

https://www.maharishistore.com/item/3581/Maharishi/7133-UPCYCLED-CUSTOM-CARGO-PANTS.html

(can't copy the image)

 


I like the ones without cuffs

post #41940 of 42789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soprano28 View Post

bought this Ralph Lauren jacket for spring. should I keep it? 

does it go with these jeans btw? 

I like it. Don't wear a hooded sweatshirt underneath though.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?