suede Valstarino (keep / return)
- objectively kind of awesome.
- gorgeous color (slightly muted olive, which doesn't quite come through in the picture)
- really nice materials: ungodly soft suede, horn buttons, plaid (possibly wool) lining
- bomber jackets are rad
- works well with LVCs and Stan Smiths or Guidi back-zips, which is about all I'm wearing lately
- probably buying another leather or two in the not-too-distant future
- kind of short in the body
apologies for terrible mirror / phone pics; part of packing up everything you own in order to move is not knowing where your actual camera is.
Originally Posted by Grintricha
thanks notwithit, I'm a dark jeans and middle of the road shirt kinda chap, wear that for work on the whole, this is why the first one seemed to suit best, but tried on the M at lunch time and it was too short, they did not have an L so unsure if that would be better
also tried on the all saints lorimer and was very nice, but feels a bit stand outish
will go try on the levis made and crafted tomorrow
hmm maybe i might save up until i can afford a belstaff
Originally Posted by mike868y
fwiw i like the all saints the best, but i would imagine the LVC is nicer quality/construction whatever the hell that means. i would save until you can afford what you really want.
I'd second this.