or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 2752

post #41266 of 42796


These Buttero boots
post #41267 of 42796
post #41268 of 42796
post #41269 of 42796

no because you have that other jacket already and my schneider senses tell me that piece will make it to winter sales.

post #41270 of 42796
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

no because you have that other jacket already and my schneider senses tell me that piece will make it to winter sales.

Yeah I am also contemplating this jacket in the black moleskin
post #41271 of 42796

I would go for something longer like the score, I've never had success with those short hooded jackets

post #41272 of 42796
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

I would go for something longer like the score, I've never had success with those short hooded jackets

Succes? I have the diving jacket from spring and i loved it, what dont you like?

Then again I like the bulky egg shape so that might just be my peculiar tastes haha
post #41273 of 42796

I've always been a raw denim guy, but recently I have been eyeing these washed APC's.  I love the classic, laid back look of them and since I wear mostly black, I think they'd look really good with my wardrobe and they'd definitely be more comfortable.  What do you guys think of the washed look?

post #41274 of 42796
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhutt View Post

I've always been a raw denim guy, but recently I have been eyeing these washed APC's.  I love the classic, laid back look of them and since I wear mostly black, I think they'd look really good with my wardrobe and they'd definitely be more comfortable.  What do you guys think of the washed look?

Seem a bit flabby in the behind. I prefer the more streamlined SLP look to washed denim now, but same idea. Raw denim is a bit sad these days.
post #41275 of 42796
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post

Seem a bit flabby in the behind. I prefer the more streamlined SLP look to washed denim now, but same idea. Raw denim is a bit sad these days.

frown.gif
post #41276 of 42796
Looking to get another Ten C jacket but can't decide on a model. Somewhat leaning towards this, but feeling a bit meh. Anyone have thoughts?



Also kind of considering their short rain parka.

post #41277 of 42796
How are these jackets on their own? without the inner sherling?
post #41278 of 42796
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

How are these jackets on their own? without the inner sherling?

You mean warmth wise? They're OK. I'd say wearable between 40 and 65 degrees or something.

The shearling liner actually isn't that warm, although I haven't tested it out in really cold conditions yet. I mostly like it for the style. It's just shearling on the neck and front panels. The rest is a light layer of down.
post #41279 of 42796
Yeah warmth wise, sorry.
Ah good to know re shearling down hybrid


edit: black btw
Edited by snowmanxl - 10/10/15 at 9:39am
post #41280 of 42796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post


I want this to be even more subtle
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?