or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 2521

post #37801 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Boyfriend reconciled !

V happy

$500 budget for jeans

Do I go for 1 or 2 pairs...???smile.gif

1 $500 pair

post #37802 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Boyfriend reconciled !

V happy

$500 budget for jeans

Do I go for 1 or 2 pairs...???smile.gif
post a fit pic with the new jeans with him! u guys must be so cute together smile.gif
post #37803 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5 View Post

recommend me a good bag to carry whilst riding a bicycle

was looking at the HP+ on haven but its sold out. under $300 preferably.

 

I prefer backpacks to messenger bags.

I like chrome, mission workshop, and timbuk 2's offerings.

post #37804 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Boyfriend reconciled !

V happy

$500 budget for jeans

Do I go for 1 or 2 pairs...???smile.gif


NONE.
post #37805 of 39270
thanks y'all

i'm going to get a bagjack, just don't know if i'm going to get a NXL line or the regular messenger, OR a baicyclon 4 cheap

i wanna get a NXL one but i know i don't need it lol
post #37806 of 39270

Not like Freitag, Bagjack is more functional & easier to use. You won't be disappointed. 

post #37807 of 39270

julian david y or n?

post #37808 of 39270
48EDC773-38A0-4129-95AD-080134902644.jpg

never worn hunter b4
post #37809 of 39270

Buttero

 

 

Or WJK

 

 

Buttero are considerably cheaper.

post #37810 of 39270
Should I buy any clothes at all?

Put myself on 2 year clothing ban starting 3rd May 2014, but am a shopaholic!

Next year I'll need money saved for bespoke boots and huge credit cards debts from an ex-boyfriend, but I have the urge to buy something new

Just came out of hospital and got infected with MRSA so one shirt and 2 N and F jeans had to be destroyed, and I feel like I want new clothes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distorbiant View Post

1 $500 pair

That's exactly what I did!!!

But still feeling short of jeans, although I've got 8 good pairs, and next winter need to review my coats and jackets stock

Wish I'd never made the ban as I know I can't keep it:-(
post #37811 of 39270
Hirsch, I think the best thing for you go do is to avoid the forum entirely while your clothing ban is in place. It will be hard, and we'll all miss you, but the best thing to do here is just not post - the temptation is too much.

Good luck and we'll hear from you in two years!
post #37812 of 39270

2 year shopping ban? I thought you were terminally ill?

post #37813 of 39270

Maybe you should dedicate all that extra money to something more meaningful, like feeding the poor or curing some sort of illness.

post #37814 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Should I buy any clothes at all?

Put myself on 2 year clothing ban starting 3rd May 2014, but am a shopaholic!

Next year I'll need money saved for bespoke boots and huge credit cards debts from an ex-boyfriend, but I have the urge to buy something new

Just came out of hospital and got infected with MRSA so one shirt and 2 N and F jeans had to be destroyed, and I feel like I want new clothes
That's exactly what I did!!!

But still feeling short of jeans, although I've got 8 good pairs, and next winter need to review my coats and jackets stock

Wish I'd never made the ban as I know I can't keep it:-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

Hirsch, I think the best thing for you go do is to avoid the forum entirely while your clothing ban is in place. It will be hard, and we'll all miss you, but the best thing to do here is just not post - the temptation is too much.

Good luck and we'll hear from you in two years!

If I'm still alive - but I'll miss SF :-(
post #37815 of 39270
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyPunch View Post
 

Buttero

 

 

Or WJK

 

 

Buttero are considerably cheaper.

looking at just the boot i like the buttero more but the WJKs look rly good with those laces

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?