or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 2465

post #36961 of 38192
probably sounds snobby but $100 leather jacket is gonna be shitty
post #36962 of 38192
for those that wanna have somehthing similar to that acne/raf dip dye jumper without breaking the bank.


Edited by dan138zig - 3/21/14 at 3:37am
post #36963 of 38192
What it is though?
post #36964 of 38192
just search asos, it's easy to find. 50$ only lol. quality is probably shit though (obviously).
post #36965 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflygrave View Post

probably sounds snobby but $100 leather jacket is gonna be shitty

Could be true for one made in Italy or US , but India has much cheaper labour and the leather for this jacket is also locally made. On top of that i am buying from a discount online store. I can be 100% sure the jacket is not going to be good quality but how can i verify if the jacket is at least acceptable quality and not a shit rip off? I have posted high quality pics, can you judge from that? Will it be impossible to judge the quality without feeling the jacket?

I am only willing to take a chance because the seller has a no questions asked return policy.
post #36966 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by threeonethree View Post


Could be true for one made in Italy or US , but India has much cheaper labour and the leather for this jacket is also locally made. On top of that i am buying from a discount online store. I can be 100% sure the jacket is not going to be good quality but how can i verify if the jacket is at least acceptable quality and not a shit rip off? I have posted high quality pics, can you judge from that? Will it be impossible to judge the quality without feeling the jacket?

I am only willing to take a chance because the seller has a no questions asked return policy.

 

Then give it a go and get back to us.

post #36967 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

for those that wanna have somehthing similar to that acne/raf dip dye jumper without breaking the bank.

 

 

I could never buy from Asos again. Their sizing is ridiculously small and the quality isn't even worth the 50 dollars.

post #36968 of 38192
I know, I bought this xxs polo (the size guide said it would fit me) with $9 full price and turned out it fit so goddamn tight and the quality is half the price. no wonder they have a liberal return policy.
post #36969 of 38192

I'm going to be giving a presentation to a bunch of college alumni/trustees/administrators on a public health paper I'm authoring in about 2 weeks.  There is no dress code- I plan on wearing black pants and a white shirt.

 

Which Undercover tie looks better, black or grey?  Yes, those are little organs on there.

 

post #36970 of 38192
Tie with no jacket makes me sad.
post #36971 of 38192
Thanks mer6, copped the grey one to celebrate match day! I think grey is more versatile than black.
post #36972 of 38192

or

 

jk both sold out :censored:


Edited by nevergreen - 3/21/14 at 2:06pm
post #36973 of 38192
Get this one


on the other hand, I really think this might look cool once the fabric start to wear out on the surface

gitman_vintage_seersucker_shoe_1.jpg?v=1395420485
post #36974 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Tie with no jacket makes me sad.

 

I don't really have the money right now to pick up a jacket, and from what I understand, other students invited will mostly be wearing ties without jackets.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

Thanks mer6, copped the grey one to celebrate match day! I think grey is more versatile than black.

 

Noted.  I'm weighing changing what I'm wearing to get that one, but I feel like I like the black one so much more.  I have till about Monday to decide to still have enough time to get it shipped.

post #36975 of 38192
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Tie with no jacket makes me sad.

Worse when work requires you to wear this. Then someone complains if you wear jacket and you are asked to take it off facepalm.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?