or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 2425

post #36361 of 38153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post


33.7

 

7/10ths to include one ethereal Poeme Boheme blazer?

 

I only have six blazers. At .5 to 1.5 $k per I may never become content. :o

post #36362 of 38153
Ervell FW10 Black Unstructured Cashmere Blazer?

want to kop but am at a loss with styling... can only think of wearing with black jeans/boots and a u-tee (i.e. simple stuff). any other ideas out there?



Edited by Blackmaged - 2/8/14 at 8:28am
post #36363 of 38153
Because it's another week, and another chance for a dumb, unnecessary purchase

Ute Ploier

post #36364 of 38153
You know who to contact if it doesn't work out smile.gif
post #36365 of 38153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmaged View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


or

 
Second, by far.
The first pair looks like a bad pair of skate shoes. I'd just go with Vans Old Skools if I was going for that look.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackmaged View Post

Ervell FW10 Black Unstructured Cashmere Blazer?

want to kop but am at a loss with styling... can only think of wearing with black jeans/boots and a u-tee (i.e. simple stuff). any other ideas out there?
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Just wear it like any casual fall jacket / blazer, no?

Grey flannel pants, OCBD, lighter colored turtleneck, hidden placket shirt, whatever.

 

That said, I don't see anything special about it so I'd skip if you don't intend to wear it as an everyday beater sort of thing.

post #36366 of 38153
sweaters are better than blazers. sweater blazers! go portland!
post #36367 of 38153
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

You know who to contact if it doesn't work out smile.gif

or me shog[1].gif
post #36368 of 38153
Why not, let's do this on a daily basis

Bless (Still really want to find one that fits me, not sure if I should do this one or try to force reedo to sell me his black one)



Think I'd still prefer the SS merino coat...but that seems to be pretty impossible to find
post #36369 of 38153
I really regret not getting the ute blizzard pants
The price was SO low on SP shog[1].gif
post #36370 of 38153
Sev, that one looks really nice, good shade of gray


Plus, if you buy that, you'l be forced to sell me those other 2 pieces muahahaha
post #36371 of 38153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

Why not, let's do this on a daily basis

Bless (Still really want to find one that fits me, not sure if I should do this one or try to force reedo to sell me his black one)



Think I'd still prefer the SS merino coat...but that seems to be pretty impossible to find

isn't that one an XS? no idea how people on this board could squeeze into that

you should buy my hoodjacket instead... devil.gif
post #36372 of 38153
Just a reference picture smile.gif
post #36373 of 38153
Park had one on sale and I almost bought it but then I saw Schneider's coats for next F/W and immediately stopped thinking about it.
post #36374 of 38153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmaged View Post

isn't that one an XS? no idea how people on this board could squeeze into that

you should buy my hoodjacket instead... devil.gif

If this was a year ago that hoodjacket I would've bought that hoodjacket instantly. So poor these days
post #36375 of 38153
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

If this was a year ago that hoodjacket I would've bought that hoodjacket instantly. So poor these days

i'm surprised it's been sitting around for so long. only listing it cause i could use the $$$$ but if it doesn't sell at this price i'm just going to hold onto it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?