or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 2321

post #34801 of 39126

I assume the polished captoes are Valentino.  Pick them if you have to pick one.  What are you looking for though?

post #34802 of 39126
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

What are you looking for exactly? Budget? Wouldn't buy shoes from either of those brands
budget is not a problem, i'm looking for a black leather shoes with a rubber sole, i like these 2, i need to pick one of them
post #34803 of 39126
Quote:
Originally Posted by mer6 View Post

I assume the polished captoes are Valentino.  Pick them if you have to pick one.  What are you looking for though?
Exactly, thanks, my wife likes the Valentino's too
post #34804 of 39126
both are meh

parker my buddy has some real nice prorsum trenches but he bought them years ago
post #34805 of 39126
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSFAN View Post

budget is not a problem, i'm looking for a black leather shoes with a rubber sole, i like these 2, i need to pick one of them

Don't get the Burberrys. The shape of the upper just looks confused, and they don't look right on the sole. People will think it's a blacked-out Cole Haan LunarGrand.

If price is no object, the Valentinos are pretty decent IMO -- most importantly, the shape is perfectly respectable. And the stud detail is subtle enough but will still probably attract the right kind of attention. The only thing I don't like is that extra seam by the eyelets.

Sure beats the hell out of this:
Warning: also Valentino fw13 (Click to show)
372006_mrp_fr_l.jpg
post #34806 of 39126
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post

Don't get the Burberrys. The shape of the upper just looks confused, and they don't look right on the sole. People will think it's a blacked-out Cole Haan LunarGrand.

If price is no object, the Valentinos are pretty decent IMO -- most importantly, the shape is perfectly respectable. And the stud detail is subtle enough but will still probably attract the right kind of attention. The only thing I don't like is that extra seam by the eyelets.

Sure beats the hell out of this:
Warning: also Valentino fw13 (Click to show)
372006_mrp_fr_l.jpg

Thanks man, you're right, i appreciate your opinion
post #34807 of 39126
yeah if you're constraining yourself to those two options, the valentinos win. but there are way better captoe oxfords out there
post #34808 of 39126
Sort of want... ¿sí o no?
post #34809 of 39126
Don't do it.
post #34810 of 39126
do the studs rise up to form the outline of your toes?
post #34811 of 39126
I want to know what happens when you wear spiked Louboutins through airport security.
post #34812 of 39126

don't shoes always go on the conveyor?

post #34813 of 39126
But do they let you wear them on the plane or do you have to check them.
post #34814 of 39126
You don't get to the plane, you get arrested with them shoes
post #34815 of 39126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

yeah if you're constraining yourself to those two options, the valentinos win. but there are way better captoe oxfords out there

 

This.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?