or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 2290

post #34336 of 39143

can't decide between the two:

 VS 

 

Purely for casual wear with jeans, chinos, etc

post #34337 of 39143
if you can't decide between those two you're hopeless, give up.
post #34338 of 39143
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

if you can't decide between those two you're hopeless, give up.

http://fuckyeahstyleforum.tumblr.com/post/9858134155/mikeys-choice
post #34339 of 39143
Quote:
Originally Posted by crosswound View Post

filcol if it is the regular 3" collar it's going to be huge like that. i only own one gitman shirt now i used to own about 9. the collar is one of the things that killed it for me.

Gitman collar is perfect size IMO, roll is spot on
post #34340 of 39143

not only between those 2, i make life/death decisions over most things that involve money. :/

post #34341 of 39143

something that is dope but not too swagged out. woop
post #34342 of 39143

...


Edited by FlyingMonkey - 10/1/13 at 12:36am
post #34343 of 39143
.
post #34344 of 39143
After trying on about a million pairs of jeans (ranging from slim to slimmer) this past weekend I've decided that I'm totally over it and I want to try a pair of wide legged raw denim. Any suggestions on cuts/brands to check out? I'm sure there's tons of heritage options, but I'm trying to avoid the thick legged lumberjack look.

This pair looks cool in a mature and tidy kind of way (same pair in both looks):





post #34345 of 39143
LVC 1947 for medium leg... If you don't mind the highish rise
post #34346 of 39143
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWorksheets View Post

After trying on about a million pairs of jeans (ranging from slim to slimmer) this past weekend I've decided that I'm totally over it and I want to try a pair of wide legged raw denim. Any suggestions on cuts/brands to check out? I'm sure there's tons of heritage options, but I'm trying to avoid the thick legged lumberjack look.

This pair looks cool in a mature and tidy kind of way (same pair in both looks):






LEVI'S 501 can't go wrong with them
post #34347 of 39143
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykoh View Post

can't decide between the two:

 VS 


Purely for casual wear with jeans, chinos, etc
Definitely the top one (camouflage kind of tacky)
post #34348 of 39143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariiam View Post



one word comes to mind: TWILIGHT!foo.gif
post #34349 of 39143

did you just repeat your own stupid joke from a week ago?

post #34350 of 39143
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSFAN View Post

wow..one word comes to mind: twilight

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSFAN View Post


one word comes to mind: TWILIGHT!foo.gif

 

 


PSFAN must think about Twilight a lot.

 

 

 

 

I wonder how many times Twilight is on his mind in a single given day.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?