or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 2262

post #33916 of 38352
I know this is SW&D (do they have this thread for MC?), but should I go with:

A) http://www.ctshirts.com/Green-_and-blue-tram-stripe-woven-tie-?q=usddefault||TW900GRN|||||||||||||&t=basket_product_image_basketitem

or

B) http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21498266

Also - anyone happen to know the width of the ernest alexander ties? can't believe CM doesn't have that info on the site...
post #33917 of 38352
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmass1 View Post

I know this is SW&D (do they have this thread for MC?), but should I go with:

A) http://www.ctshirts.com/Green-_and-blue-tram-stripe-woven-tie-?q=usddefault||TW900GRN|||||||||||||&t=basket_product_image_basketitem

or

B) http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21498266

Also - anyone happen to know the width of the ernest alexander ties? can't believe CM doesn't have that info on the site...

Cotton will wrinkle in ways silk won't, so ask yourself if the cotton texture works with your "look"
post #33918 of 38352
good call, I hadn't thought of that. I like that the cotton tie is a little lighter and more casual, but it may not look so good with a suit.
post #33919 of 38352

.


Edited by Auximenes - 8/17/13 at 9:28am
post #33920 of 38352
No.
post #33921 of 38352
double
post #33922 of 38352
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmass1 View Post

I know this is SW&D (do they have this thread for MC?), but should I go with:

A) http://www.ctshirts.com/Green-_and-blue-tram-stripe-woven-tie-?q=usddefault||TW900GRN|||||||||||||&t=basket_product_image_basketitem

or

B) http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21498266

Also - anyone happen to know the width of the ernest alexander ties? can't believe CM doesn't have that info on the site...

sorry to say, man but I find both quite bad. Club Monaco a little less bad than the other one, but for the price you can easily find so much better.

post #33923 of 38352
I need some black sneakers. Wondering if I should jump on these or get something pricier but nicer, like CPs.

Adidas SLVR Cupsole Hi, $76

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90
post #33924 of 38352
something pricier but nicer.
post #33925 of 38352
Get something nicer you'll be happier, your better off buying what you want than to settle for some just ok. I remember when I bought my first pair of CPs, I never went back.
post #33926 of 38352
They look pretty good, but they're lined in fabric, meaning a tear will develop in the lining before the upper/sole gets any serious wear. If your budget allows you to get something like CPs that's lined in leather, do that.
post #33927 of 38352


Good condition w/ minor wear and tear Lanvin for $150 shipped?
post #33928 of 38352
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChetB View Post

double

thx for the quick feedback guys ! Makes me rethink it... You mind sharing what u don't like about it ? thx

post #33929 of 38352
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtaro View Post



Good condition w/ minor wear and tear Lanvin for $150 shipped?

I think it must be very tough to assemble these shoes in a fit...

post #33930 of 38352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auximenes View Post

thx for the quick feedback guys ! Makes me rethink it... You mind sharing what u don't like about it ? thx

What do you like about it other than it's on sale?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?