or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? - Page 2194

post #32896 of 38499


Can't recall anybody posting fits with this burnished brown pair.
post #32897 of 38499
http://www.odinnewyork.com/search.asp?Mode=Product&Type=New&ProductID=2613

this will be too big for me right?
post #32898 of 38499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post

reedo, do you want something more slick/glam or textured/casual?

this lardini balzer (which is an awesome freudian slip) seems pretty nice for a louchy dinner jacket look.

Mostly looking for something in between the two, think slim Japanese blazers w/ darting and little design touches (Viridi/Attachment etc). That one looks good except for the comically large lapels (to me at least)
post #32899 of 38499
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

http://www.odinnewyork.com/search.asp?Mode=Product&Type=New&ProductID=2613

this will be too big for me right?

huuuuge
post #32900 of 38499
^thank you!

round 2...

post #32901 of 38499
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Mostly looking for something in between the two, think slim Japanese blazers w/ darting and little design touches (Viridi/Attachment etc). That one looks good except for the comically large lapels (to me at least)

Those lapels are great. Perfect, even.
post #32902 of 38499
Tx1b1Ym.jpg

Or hope and wait for all white raf velcro?
post #32903 of 38499
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Mostly looking for something in between the two, think slim Japanese blazers w/ darting and little design touches (Viridi/Attachment etc). That one looks good except for the comically large lapels (to me at least)

i think the easiest (though not at all frugal) option would be to wait until fw stuff drops on fascinate, mercury, etc and import sumpin from japan. best to nab exactly what you want rather than settle on an approximation. good chance i'll end up doing something like that myself. fingers crossed the yen stays weak that long!

edit: oh and fwiw i like that lardini balzer quite a bit. lapel width is fine, though the notch/gorge is pretty darn high.
post #32904 of 38499
Acne tank. I like the color, and the cotton is as awesome as you'd expect it to be, but I'm not sure on the cut. It kinda just seems like something a regular dude would wear to play pick-up volleyball.

post #32905 of 38499
No to the gats.
post #32906 of 38499

NWI, tank seems to drape oddly in the front... You´re a fit guy and even if it shows off your guns, it doesn´t seem to fit like very well.

post #32907 of 38499
NWi that tank looks like something a regular dude would wear to go play basketball
post #32908 of 38499
I thought you worked out
post #32909 of 38499

Oh Snap!!

post #32910 of 38499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker View Post

NWI, tank seems to drape oddly in the front... You´re a fit guy and even if it shows off your guns, it doesn´t seem to fit like very well.

To be fair, they're more like peashooters. confused.gif

And yeah, the weird billowing was my main concern.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?